blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member

Does this make sense?

I am currently deployed. Im on a basic Test E cycle. I try to be selective with what I eat because all the food is UGRA and very low quality so I try to stick to the healthier more protein rich stuff. I have a friend that is on a 100mg ed test prop and deca 400mg week and eats every thing he can get his hands on from chips ahoy to beef jerky to MREs and he is getting HUGE! What bad side affects do you all think will come of this?

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Prop is a short-esther as you may know, so it works differently than a long-esther such as Test E; How far into your cycle are you?

Increase in body-fat is obviously the biggest 'problem' and overall he isn't being healthy. I just got done my enlistment, we all know how MRE's are, they have absurdly high unhealthy nutritional content - too many calories, too much sugar, etc.

Bad side-effects summed up; higher body-fat, his strength etc won't increase nearly as much as someone on a clean bulking diet.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by blake.varhaug View Post
    I am currently deployed. Im on a basic Test E cycle. I try to be selective with what I eat because all the food is UGRA and very low quality so I try to stick to the healthier more protein rich stuff. I have a friend that is on a 100mg ed test prop and deca 400mg week and eats every thing he can get his hands on from chips ahoy to beef jerky to MREs and he is getting HUGE! What bad side affects do you all think will come of this?
    he's getting alot of water retention i would imagine, this is due to high salt content and overall unbalanced diet, he is also having huge blood glucose fluctuations which means his insulin levels are going to be all over the place which will lead to alot of fat storage

bad effects-high blood pressure, gyno(possible and probable), increased fat storage, etc...

Thread Information