Caseyh5990 is offline New Member

Any recomendtions?

I'm 21yrs and I'm 165 I used to be 185lbs roughly 15percent body fat. I;m just starting to work out again 5-7 days a week. I really need the help of finding a decent diet that will be not to expensive. It will be easy for me to gain weight keep in mind and once plateua I am roiding so I need a diet. recomendations on what should I take naturally and what beginners shouls start via roids? I dont want to sound like a newb but trying to gather some info, I wana get big and keep gain. I knowfreinds who have gotten huge but I want to keep gains and juice the right way, because there is a good way to do this with minimal side effects. EDITED AND WARNED. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BEFORE YOU GET BANNED. WE DO NOT ALLOW FISHING HERE SO STOP DOING IT
    Last edited by PT; 09-02-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: FISHING

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    eat a ton of food. "roids" will not help you for shit. they are only a miracle when you are on them and a horror story when you are off.
    trust me on this: get a good diet and training program in place (something you have to do if you are going to take gear anyway), stick to it, and if you don't see results after 6 months then try roids. but I guarantee that if you get diet and training in check and up your calories when needed and follow good advice from this board you will make better progress than your friends.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    [quote=Caseyh5990;4841744]I'm 21yrs and I'm 165 I used to be 185lbs roughly 15percent body fat. I;m just starting to work out again 5-7 days a week. I really need the help of finding a decent diet that will be not to expensive. It will be easy for me to gain weight keep in mind and once plateua I am roiding so I need a diet. recomendations on what should I take naturally and what beginners shouls start via roids? I dont want to sound like a newb but trying to gather some info, I wana get big and keep gain. I knowfreinds who have gotten huge but I want to keep gains and juice the right way, because there is a good way to do this with minimal side effects...............

First, edit the source fishing out of your post. We can't help you obtain steroids here.

I agree with the above poster, except the bolded section.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    eat a ton of food. "roids" will not help you for shit. they are only a miracle when you are on them and a horror story when you are off.
    trust me on this: get a good diet and training program in place (something you have to do if you are going to take gear anyway), stick to it, and if you don't see results after 6 months then try roids. but I guarantee that if you get diet and training in check and up your calories when needed and follow good advice from this board you will make better progress than your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    First, edit the source fishing out of your post. We can't help you obtain steroids here.

I agree with the above poster, except the bolded section.
    If he does what is said he will gain like he is on roids and and will not need them after 6 months.
    ps. if he does have a perfect diet and a spotless training and rest program and he doesn't gain then he should see a doctor. (who will most likely put him on test)

alright guys thats fine but isnt this a pro steroid website? I will plan to work out for 6 months as soon as I platuea I will do the roids. Why is this steroids .com and no one advertises it. It good I guess

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    dude, CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CARBS CARBS CARBS BEEF BEEF BEEF! thats the way to go. eat like 3500 cals, you do well. but!

do you care about fat gain or??? or minimal?

no fishing man sorry

Im am such a newb I have no clue what that means, im a very lean kid i dont care about fat gain.. but i was kind of exicited to do roids and do a post cycle treatment as a jump start i realy do.... I thot that this website wa full of roid heads... I guess i wont fidh

GuybrushThreepwod is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest reading every sticky on this site. If you have questions after that, I'm sure people would love to answer them!

ninjazx14 is offline Associate Member
    we have to get a diet started for you. anyone got the bmr post or whatever it is? figure out your bmr and build a diet around that. if you want to bulk or cut will depend on your diet also. Read a couple post on the diet forum about cutting diets and see what other people do then try to make one of your own once you have your BMR and post that up

Whay is a sticky guys?

Meal 1
    Egg whites 48g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat
    Mild cheddar Cheese 14g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat

Meal 2
    7oz chicken 45g protein, 0g carbs, 23g fat
    Peas 2cups 16g protein, 42g carbs, 1g fat
    *****-3 and efa here

Meal 3
    8oz steak (filet mignon) 62g protein, 0g carbs, 34g fat (way less I am guessing)
    Brown Rice 1 cup 5g protein, 44g carbs, 2g fat

Workout - when doing pwo cardio there will be a 40g protein shake consumed along with bcaa, no carbs and no fat.

Meal 4 PWO
    Cod Fish 23gprotein, 3g carbs, 8g fat
    White Rice 1 cup 4g protein, 44g carbs, 1g fat (less)
    Chobani Yogurt 18g protein, 7g carbs, 0g fat
    Efa and O-3

Meal 4
    Cod Fish 23gprotein, 3g carbs, 8g fat
    Add something here?

Meal 5 (last)
    8oz steak (filet mignon) 62g protein, 0g carbs, 34g fat (way less I am guessing)

Total: 320g protein, 152g carbs, 111g fat = 583
    Calorie Total: 1,280 p, 608 c, 999 f = 2,887 calories (not including protein shakes and any snacks)

Work with this. start here. we are pro steroids but not pro abuse. steroids will not do shit for the average joe. if you hit a sticking point change diet and training. when you post better stats and stuff then we can talk cycles.

killface is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyh5990 View Post
    Whay is a sticky guys?
    The threads at the top of the list that say IMPORTANT in red.

They're always at the top or, "stuck" there.

sticky is at the top of the diet forum and other forum pages. its the important threads that are stuck to the top of the page.

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    dude, it doesnt matter we are roid heads. what matters is how you eat. it doesnt matter how much anabolics arnold shot in him, what matter was his DIET! without his high protien, correct carbs, good fats, and just KNOWING HOW TO EAT he would not be who he was.

its just you can GREAT gains with your naturaly test, and diet. i know, cause im not on the roids, and im doing GREAT on high protien and what not.

i know its discouraging. but being around people who beilive in what you do is up lifting enough...

fishing= asking for source.

Hey if I'm trying to bulk up, can i eat like a pig but healthy calories. like for indstance a footlong and maybe some fatty foods to put on weight? I;m a lean person can I try and eat like that to gain weight and then turn that into muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyh5990 View Post
    Hey if I'm trying to bulk up, can i eat like a pig but healthy calories. like for indstance a footlong and maybe some fatty foods to put on weight? I;m a lean person can I try and eat like that to gain weight and then turn that into muscle
    fat does not get turned into muscle. find out your bodyfat and then take the diet I posted above and add food to it. if you are trying to put on tons of weight then just add more food, and you can focus on making the food taste good also. that helps. Eat shit food = look like shit

if you are a lean person than that means that you can bulk and stay lean easier than people who put on fat very easily.

Thread Information