BIGJOL is offline Associate Member

Big nights out on the piss

hey guys..i got my diet down pat nowbut was wondering...big night out on the piss...talking maybe 15 jim beans or so.."zero sugar" ones of course :P... does this set you back abit? or not really a big deal if done every now and then?

Thanks

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Im a firm believer in enjoying life to its fullest. But to look and feel the way I really want requires descipline. For me at first it was challenging to go out with friends to a bar or club and have a diet soda instead of my Black Label on the rocks. Even now and then is not really that bad but for me if I get s**tfaced on Friday night, my workout on Monday isnt 100%.

Now that I will be starting spawn in a few weeks, no booze at all!!!!!!!!!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    is that spawn really worth the money?

Closest thing you can get to juice legally?

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    yea it does. i was going out to the bar all summer for some reason. In just two months ive been to the bar more than when i was in college. ive been hitting the gym hard to running all day with pretty decent diet and those drinks were a killer. i got muscle gains but i got a little gut on me and i was running 4 miles EOD! so now im working that crap on and not going out as much. its a bitch.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    1g alcohol = 8 calories..

it's also catabolic and horrilbe for your system with the expection of your heart if taken in moderation.. (though a neurosurgen would kill me for saying thing, it kills brain cells)

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Not to mention dehydration. I think that is what get's me the worst.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    im still feeling ruff the day after having a good drink on friday.......that was the first time in 9 weeks......and it would of definately had an effect on my training if i had been training this week........its my week off....

i think its getting to a stage were i can start to leave alchol out alltogether......still have other things for fun once every 8 weeks.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    is that spawn really worth the money?

Closest thing you can get to juice legally?
    We'll soon find out. Ill start a post when I do...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    The key is moderation. Getting sloppy is no good and you'll find your progress will be much slower!! A few here and there is perfectly fine

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    i stopped drinking all together. i decided it was time to make a drastic change with my body and i havent looked back since. yea its really hard to stick to this plan especially when you got fine girls tellin you to take a shot with them...but i feel like when i remove distractions from my life i can concentrate on whats important to me

sully15 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grinchinit View Post
    i stopped drinking all together. i decided it was time to make a drastic change with my body and i havent looked back since. yea its really hard to stick to this plan especially when you got fine girls tellin you to take a shot with them...but i feel like when i remove distractions from my life i can concentrate on whats important to me
    couldn't agree more..

Thread Information