zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

Wink CUTTING 4 JIU JITSU TOURNY ON ANAVAR ,Might THROW IN CLEN AND T3 CRITIC PLZ

okay so i have done this b4 i am now 212 5'9 with a 21% bf ,so far i lost 6 lbs in 2 day's which is good because i am trying to make 185 again ,i am running a cycle of anavar 40 mg ed i am half way thru my second week ,i am on a diet which is mostly chicken egg's steak or lean ground beef ,i eat maybe 40g of carb's a day which are from protien shakes .umm here are my pics so far , i am picking up some clen and t3 tonight to add in , please critic this and gie me some advice on diet and supplementing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CUTTING 4 JIU JITSU TOURNY ON ANAVAR ,Might THROW IN CLEN AND T3 CRITIC PLZ-anavar-week-2-tues-2.jpg   CUTTING 4 JIU JITSU TOURNY ON ANAVAR ,Might THROW IN CLEN AND T3 CRITIC PLZ-anavar-week-2-tues-3.jpg  

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    whens the tourny?

xgaagx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    whens the tourny?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    btw you look like your a bit over 21%.. howd u get that number??

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    why so low carb? thats not going to help your energy levels in tournament. this is sport jiu-jitsu not bodybuilding U NEED CARBS. period.

find out ur specific Macro's, if your doing the US Open in SC i wouldnt go i a crash diet with no carbs and lots of drugs.
    get all ur info down specifically and ill help you out

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, when is the tourny? Second, like A2thej2008 said, carbs and jj go
    together. You need the energy. You dont want to be drained out there.
    I used to train with something like jj, but it

was just submission wrestling, and just the training alone they make you do
    will shed pounds like crazy, even on just a "decent" diet. Do you belong to a

gym where you train with guys? Or are you just doing this solo? So all your carbs come from shakes? Stop with that, and just get to eating good, with

good carbs, you need that energy. I went to 205 to 185 back when I did it in around a month or alittle less, and I was just eating stuff like cereal, rice,

chicken, veggies, and sandwiches.. nothing special. Plus I was 19 so I dropped weight abit easier.

Build a diet then let people critique it, because there you have nothing to critique

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    no i have a body fat scale which shows me my percentage and h20 level and what not , yeah i train in an awsome gym the thing is i have a piss poor metabolism and i need to do it this way ,the tourny is oct 17th and what u mean marco's? umm i weigh in a day b4 just like the ufc and then i re fuel rehydrate and eat alot of food so ????

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    so u r doing the open huh? u weigh in right before u first match with ur GI on

Thread Information