Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    you said you dont do cardio right??
    big zero for cardio... i used to race semi pro mountain bike, time trialing, and road bike (pedaling) and rode 20 ish hours a week all periodation training w a pro coach.

so now doing any cardio less than racing or training for a race is sooooo boring

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Curious as to what "supplements" you take...
    750 mgs of test c... normally just on a hrt / trt dose 100 - 150 a week

Quote Originally Posted by ninjazx14 View Post
    im amazed. i wish i could eat like that even once a week. i would feel like CRAP!
    lol... i eat like that ever day, well, maybe slightly cleaner double cheese burger today with every thing delux and no hot sause, onion rings and double bacon... lol plus a few other good things earlier

promise jammy i will clean the diet as soon as i can get it broken down and on paper

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever ran clen ? Clen with your bizarre diet/genetics would probably make you look really freaky, even without carido.

diamond is offline Female Member
    lucky bastardd..

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Have you ever ran clen? Clen with your bizarre diet/genetics would probably make you look really freaky, even without carido.
    i have some clen and tren coming, i will use clen after i hit the top of my weight gains, tren will be the last 6 - 8 weeks of the present cycle

fyi i will do cardio just not right now

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    lucky bastardd..
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    imagine what our kids would look like?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i have some clen and tren coming, i will use clen after i hit the top of my weight gains, tren will be the last 6 - 8 weeks of the present cycle

fyi i will do cardio just not right now
    god you are going to look scary after this cycle, lol. Tren and cardio is a bitch together though

god you are going to look scary after this cycle, lol. Tren and cardio is a bitch together though
    for the cardio im going to ride to the gym, or around the block for 45 min... funny if i couldnt finsh cuz of the tren killing my cardio... just the spawn made me short of breath lifting... lol

you should be fine with a bike, uphill walking killed me. Amcon---we don't talk about Spawn or Hemastan any more remember, brings tears to my eyes.

you should be fine with a bike, uphill walking killed me. Amcon---we don't talk about Spawn or Hemastan any more remember, brings tears to my eyes.
    is hemastan gone too?? please tell me no!

imagine what our kids would look like?
    :P

is hemastan gone too?? please tell me no!
    from what ive heard yes, but theres still a few shady sites out there where you can get it (ebay) lol

sniff sniff... i am very sad about that - i am going to some how get afew bottles

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    big zero for cardio... i used to race semi pro mountain bike, time trialing, and road bike (pedaling) and rode 20 ish hours a week all periodation training w a pro coach.

so now doing any cardio less than racing or training for a race is sooooo boring
    your gonna have to flip that big zero in 30 min x 5 days a week

have you done any comps??

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    NO CARDIO= Lucky bastard.........

your gonna have to flip that big zero in 30 min x 5 days a week

have you done any comps??
    comps? what do you mean jamy?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    NO CARDIO= Lucky bastard.........
    lol... the most cardio i do is walking in to the gym... or more than 16 reps... he he he

comps? what do you mean jamy?
    I think he meant competitions

no competitions... maybe a fight or two when the tren comes... kidding

maybe i will get back in to time trialing (pedal bike)

we're gonna need to hold on to as much muscle as possible so i think a 3900 calorie diet will do..

something that looks like this

350g protien
    300g carbs 75 from beans, 100 from starches like sweet potato, 75 from fruits (low impact berries and banans only), 50 from veggies (or more if u can take it)...
    144 g fats..
    can u build a diet around that for critique?

that's a whole lotta eating.. but you will hold on to lbm.. your other option would be to cut 500 calories out.. i would do that from the fats..

we're gonna need to hold on to as much muscle as possible so i think a 3900 calorie diet will do..

something that looks like this

350g protien
    300g carbs 75 from beans, 100 from starches like sweet potato, 75 from fruits (low impact berries and banans only), 50 from veggies (or more if u can take it)...
    144 g fats..
    can u build a diet around that for critique?

that's a whole lotta eating.. but you will hold on to lbm.. your other option would be to cut 500 calories out.. i would do that from the fats..
    ok, will do that asap, i have some power point slides to do for some training in N.C. then flying to Utah over the next two weeks i will get it done asap...

todays pic... did chest - this was after tries

did 405 for 3 reps decline(two sets)
    405 for 3 reps flat bench(three sets)
    315 for 5 reps incline(three sets)
    two sets of flies
    two sets of cables

12 total sets... just an fyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my diet not kiddin-sept-29th-2009.jpg  

weight is up to 259 today fyi

todays pic... did chest - this was after tries

did 405 for 3 reps decline(two sets)
    405 for 3 reps flat bench(three sets)
    315 for 5 reps incline(three sets)
    two sets of flies
    two sets of cables

12 total sets... just an fyi
    dude i have 30lbs on you and i keep away from lifting that heavy, dont wanna injury my rotator cuff again...

it's an intense set bro.. im not worried about your workouts

how tall are u again??

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    so in another words thats your cheat day??

dude i have 30lbs on you and i keep away from lifting that heavy, dont wanna injury my rotator cuff again...

it's an intense set bro.. im not worried about your workouts
    i agree - still need to get the heavy stuff up some times - that is my ego talking as i sit here with ice on my left shoulder(old pec minor tear)

how tall are u again??
    six foot three

Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    so in another words thats your cheat day??
    nnnaaahha - i eat (or used to ) like that a few time a week... unfortunatlly i had three jelly donuts for b-fast today 8-)

yummy...

i guess the reason why i eat "bad" is cuz it never has been a prob or had a bad effect on me visually

nnnaaahha - i eat (or used to ) like that a few time a week... unfortunatlly i had three jelly donuts for b-fast today 8-)

yummy...

i guess the reason why i eat "bad" is cuz it never has been a prob or had a bad effect on me visually
    wow.. imma go slit my wrist now... nice warm bath.. close my eyes.. that'll be it..

jammy all we need to do it take that device from xmen and suck out part of my "special abilities" and we will sell it i just want #1 the diet advise and #2 the second billion it makes ... fair?

yummy...

do you eat like that most days or only once a week???

do you eat like that most days or only once a week???
    three or four time a week... i have 4 kids so ever one give us all sorts of good stuff to eat ... i dont let them eat like that bad habits start early... lol

the eat cleaner than i do - way cleaner

i alway piss the wife off cuz i eat friendly ice cream (5 scoop, peanut butter cup with extra peanut butter and no cherry) like 4 or 5 x a week - and she gets fat from the stuff and i dont share... he he he (imagine a evil laugh)

jammy all we need to do it take that device from xmen and suck out part of my "special abilities" and we will sell it i just want #1 the diet advise and #2 the second billion it makes ... fair?
    sounds great you lucky bastard you... lol

why couldn't your parent give birth to me damn it...

do you have siblings?? are they like u??

my older bro is 6 foot 6 and 320lbs - covered head to toe in tats, go-tee and dark shades

younger bro is 6 foot 3, 260lbs, 28 % body fat(half bro)

dad - is 6 foot 2 - thin as a rail -

mom - is 5 foot 10 and 340+, with the worst diet ever in the world...

mom, dad, and older bro all have diabetes - dad and bro take pills to correct, mom takes 400 to 500 units a day(im not kidding)

me my sugar is around 90 - 100 for the test that tracks the last 3 months

three or four time a week... i have 4 kids so ever one give us all sorts of good stuff to eat ... i dont let them eat like that bad habits start early... lol

the eat cleaner than i do - way cleaner

i alway piss the wife off cuz i eat friendly ice cream (5 scoop, peanut butter cup with extra peanut butter and no cherry) like 4 or 5 x a week - and she gets fat from the stuff and i dont share... he he he (imagine a evil laugh)
    haha now thats funny, no ice cream and cookies for them.

haha now thats funny, no ice cream and cookies for them.
    they are kids they get a little of that stuff, when it is apprpriate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information