Thread: helppp ABC Diet

toughguy is offline New Member

helppp ABC Diet

HAs anyone heard of this, my friend lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks ?? if u know about it maybe u know a website??

thanx

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anabolic Burst Cycling Diet? It's basically two weeks of low cal/carb near Ketosis followed by two weeks of a feeding frenzy. The author says it manipulates your metabolism and hormones enough to get big and ripped. You take 2 setps back and then 3 steps forward.

If your friend lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks - it was a lot of water toppled with him bullshiting you.

Read: Diet Manifesto

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: helppp ABC Diet

Originally posted by toughguy
    HAs anyone heard of this, my friend lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks ?? if u know about it maybe u know a website??
    24lbs in two weeks was definatley water and some bullshit. Go to the EAS site and do a search for ABCDE (anabolic burst cycle of diet and exercise). It was developed by Tobjorn Akerfelt and Bill Phillips pushed it's virtues pretty heavily in the late 90's.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I used that for a while it works fairly well, though I prefer now to keep things consistant, I really don't like going in to a state where the body cannibalises

Thread Information