Damienm05 is offline Productive Member

What a delicious day I'm having.

I'm not so narcissitic that I think everyone should know what I eat throughout the day, simply wanna throw out some good meal ideas for those days when dry tuna just won't cut it. Feel free to ask for any recipe.

So, today is my carb up. I'm also getting creative and making a "cheat" day of it, without the cheating component. It just tastes like it. For those who have trouble thinking of tasty, acceptable meals, here's my day:

Meal 1: 8 egg whites sauteed with 2 oz. cedar smoked salmon, scallions, and a few dashes of smoked Tabasco. 1 cup of Ezekiel grain/flax cereal in 1/2 cup skim milk with 2 splenda packets and 1/4 cup of strawberry slices. 2 Udo's choice EFA capsules.

Meal 2: Sliced turkey breast dressed with Balsamic vinaigrette using EVOO and herbs de Provence on spelt bagel with tomatoes, watercress, and Dijon mustard. A 20 calorie shaving of aged parmesan takes this meal over the top.

Meal 3: PWO chocolate shake with 1 cup oats, 2 tbspn. natty chunky almond butter, dash vanilla extract.

Meal 4: Black pepper crusted grilled Bison strip steak - cooked Pittsburgh - with 2 cups balsamic glazed carnival cauliflower and 2 cups roasted garlic sweet potato puree made using only a cooked cottage cheese and olive oil mix with spices as a cream/butter substitute (not as gross as it may sound - very good). I just ate this meal and am stuffed to the point of explosion.

I'm off to work now but have packed with me:

Meal 5: 6 oz. cooked grilled chicken with caramelized onion and 2 cups smoked pork brussel sprouts. I cook off a lean cut of pork at the beginning of each week in my smoker, very low and slow, with a barbecue style rub. I shred it, mix it with high quality oil, and use it to flavor veggies as many would bacon. Pork isn't a good cutting meat but in moderation it adds a ton of flavor.

Meal 6: 8 oz. cooked skirt steak marinated in peanut sauce and hoy sin w/ 2 cups stir fried brocolli, carrots, boch choy, and snap peas with garlic cashews.

Upon return:

Meal 7: Vanilla Casein Ice Cream (if it works, I hope it doesn't turn out gross. Found a recipe on this site and am tweaking and attempting it).

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    looks good---where do u get the udo's choice capsules?

Local health food store. Along with the chia seeds that I drink w/ bcaas between meals. Just about everything else, I can find at Wegman's or other grocery.

Just an update; I feel bloated damn cycle.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    always wondered how you mix pb in with a shake. doesn't it just clump together? I broke my blender with sweet potato and steak so... that is not an option.

my bday cheat meal:
    17oz filet mignon
    4oz salmon
    1 cup rice pilaf
    1 whole baked potato (cheese bacon the works)
    1 slice cheesecake
    1 slice red velvet cake
    all eaten at one sitting... MMMM I can't wait till next year.
    (since we are sharing)

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    always wondered how you mix pb in with a shake. doesn't it just clump together? I broke my blender with sweet potato and steak so... that is not an option.

my bday cheat meal:
    17oz filet mignon
    4oz salmon
    1 cup rice pilaf
    1 whole baked potato (cheese bacon the works)
    1 slice cheesecake
    1 slice red velvet cake
    all eaten at one sitting... MMMM I can't wait till next year.
    (since we are sharing)
    I just give it a vigorous shake in my blender bottle and it homogenizes pretty damn well. I just got an idea though; I'm sure if you roasted sweet potatoes until really tender and mashed them up, they would probly be good food for the blender bottle too. Some vanilla whey and sweet potatoes PWO, gonna try it tomorrow.

Damn, with regard to carbs, I don't think it gets any better than a loaded baker or a good rice pilaf. If it were me, I'd sub the salmon for a crab cake though. I miss those!

LMAO I almost had a crab cake, but I just ate my gf salmon that's why it is there. she is like 100lbs and eats only three bites of food before she gets full. rice was hers too. Cheap date, good cuz I am damn expensive.

oh and I forgot a bowl of Lobster Bisque soup, my favorite.

Thread Information