ADO
    ADO is offline Associate Member

input needed please!!!

alright, i have been having a problem with fat gains! i went on vacation in august for 3 weeks came back it was a mess ever since then i cant seem to get the fat gains in check. i have been training for 3.6 years but really got my diet and training right in the past 8 months. i am on a sustaplex325 cycle that i feel is very underdose or fake! end of the 5th week. i started at 185 at 15% now im at 193 and 18% i am 24, 5'9 i feel like my diet is ok but would like your guys input!

9am 3 cups of oatmeal, 12oz non fat milk, 4 egg whites

12pm 6oz brown rice, 5oz chicken breast, apple

3pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt

6pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt

preworkout chicken breast 4oz, brown rice 6oz

postwork out 75g protein 120 dextrose
    ppw meal chicken breast 3oz, brown rice 6oz

bed time 20oz nonfat milk 25g protein

i take in about 3400-4000calories

input please!!

Adam

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADO View Post
    alright, i have been having a problem with fat gains! i went on vacation in august for 3 weeks came back it was a mess ever since then i cant seem to get the fat gains in check. i have been training for 3.6 years but really got my diet and training right in the past 8 months. i am on a sustaplex325 cycle that i feel is very underdose or fake! end of the 5th week. i started at 185 at 15% now im at 193 and 18% i am 24, 5'9 i feel like my diet is ok but would like your guys input!

9am 3 cups of oatmeal, 12oz non fat milk, 4 egg whites CARBS AND SUGAR

12pm 6oz brown rice, 5oz chicken breast, apple CARBS

3pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt CARBS AND SUGAR
    6pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt CARBS AND SUGAR

preworkout chicken breast 4oz, brown rice 6oz CARBS

postwork out 75g protein 120 dextrose SUGARppw meal chicken breast 3oz, brown rice 6oz CARBS

bed time 20oz nonfat milk 25g protein SUGAR

input please!!

Adam

Well adam IMO it looks as if you are telling your body to burn the glucose from the carbs as energy and leave the bodyfat alone! Why are you so afraid of fats? I see virtually none in your diet....TOP

dj_pacman51 is offline Junior Member

9am 3 cups of oatmeal, 12oz non fat milk, 4 egg whites cut the milk. more eggs. 8-10 whites and 2-3 yolks. 1 cup of oats instead of 3.

12pm 6oz brown rice, 5oz chicken breast, apple cut the apple. have 8 oz of chicken

3pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurtNone of this is good. Do a pro/fat meal. Tuna and almonds are my fav

6pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurtHave some lean pro here with some veggies

preworkout chicken breast 4oz, brown rice 6ozCut the rice

postwork out 75g protein 120 dextrose I think too much carbs

bed time 20oz nonfat milk 25g proteinCut milk. Have some casein or cottage cheese

input please!!

Adam
    Yea man you need to throw in some efas. Invest in fish oil and flax. I take it b4 bed with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
    Like Top said, you got alot of carbs and sugars in there. STOP THAT! lol

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by **TOP** View Post
    Well adam IMO it looks as if you are telling your body to burn the glucose from the carbs as energy and leave the bodyfat alone! Why are you so afraid of fats? I see virtually none in your diet....TOP
    I do tend to neglect the fats! i know how important they are

i was doing the 40/40/20 thing for a long time and has worked out for me, but ever where i look people are saying that i should be taking in 5k cal and 600g carbs 400g protein just beacuse i am on anabolics. i guess my question is should i keep my diet the same when im on aas and natural? or should i be consuming more when im on AAS?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by dj_pacman51 View Post
    Yea man you need to throw in some efas. Invest in fish oil and flax. I take it b4 bed with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
    Like Top said, you got alot of carbs and sugars in there. STOP THAT! lol
    i do take fish oils.. when i can remember but well make sure to take them.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

9am 3 cups of oatmeal, 12oz non fat milk, 4 egg whites

12pm 6oz brown rice, 5oz chicken breast, apple

3pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt

6pm 1 peanutbutter sandwichs on whole wheat toast, 1 cup of non fat yogurt

preworkout chicken breast 4oz, brown rice 6oz

postwork out 75g protein 120 dextrose

bed time 20oz nonfat milk 25g protein

input please!!

Adam
    Ok obvisously you need you efa's like the other guys said, I am by far an expert but from what i learn, cut bread and milk from your diet. Cut carbs out but meal 3 or 4. Rest of the day only pro/fat.

But my question is, what i highlighted in bold.....i dont see where your getting 3400-4000 cals from??

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Ok obvisously you need you efa's like the other guys said, I am by far an expert but from what i learn, cut bread and milk from your diet. Cut carbs out but meal 3 or 4. Rest of the day only pro/fat.

But my question is, what i highlighted in bold.....i dont see where your getting 3400-4000 cals from??
    there is about 900 calories not mentioned ( which i think would have changed some of the answers i got.) , i do get my fats. this is what my spread looks like 3700calories 93g fat 434g carbs 287g protein

do you think my carbs are too high?? im just gonna have to redo my calculations.

Adam

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    there is about 900 calories not mentioned ( which i think would have changed some of the answers i got.) , i do get my fats. this is what my spread looks like 3700calories 93g fat 434g carbs 287g protein

do you think my carbs are too high?? im just gonna have to redo my calculations.

Adam
    UH why did youfail to mention that? I think the carbs are way way too high! And the fats are to low.

ADO
    Quote Originally Posted by **TOP** View Post
    UH why did youfail to mention that? I think the carbs are way way too high! And the fats are to low.
    because im an idiot! i was in a hurry and i half assed it. i went over my calculations and i figured it out 500calories over maintenance is what i should be doing it has always worked for me but after reading some articles saying i should be eating 5k calories (and a friend that won Mr.state you would think he knows what hes talking about! but i guess it works for him) thats when i switch to this crappy diet! . i will be doing a 35/35/30 from now on or maybe a 30/40/30

thanks for the replys

Thread Information