johnjohny is offline Associate Member

can anyone help me make a diet for getting cut with my numbers plz

i am 6'3'' 280lb probably close too 19 to 20 percent bf and im hoping to drop to 12 percent within the next three months i work at an office job with minimal activity and i have one horrible appetite and the worst sweet tooth any help with dealing with my diet my sweet tooth and my hunger would be forever appreciated.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I can tell you now, that unless you are obscenely muscular, you're bf% is well above 20% and you won't be at 12% within 3 months. Not trying to be a dick, just need to have realistic expectations. Your goals, especially considering your sedentary job, appetite and sweet tooth are going to be fulfilled only through immense dedication and willpower. That said, there's a lot of help to be had here but it's gotta start with you. Do you train? If so, post your training schedule. If not, we've got a lot of work to do. Also, we'll need an accurate bf% or a pic of yourself by which to gauge it. Lastly, post a sample diet of what you're currently eating day to day listed by the meal. Given that info, we'll figure out your BMR and TDEE and where your metabolism is likely at right now. It's important that you be brutally honest as to receive optimal help.

to be real dude i am pretty damn muscular i was a diviosion 1 defensive end i have just let myself go in the past few months and any training advice would be apprecaited

i just have a little cushion and lovies i have put on since my sport days

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    i am 6'3'' 280lb probably close too 19 to 20 percent bf and im hoping to drop to 12 percent within the next three months i work at an office job with minimal activity and i have one horrible appetite and the worst sweet tooth any help with dealing with my diet my sweet tooth and my hunger would be forever appreciated.
    Ill help, post a diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I can tell you now, that unless you are obscenely muscular, you're bf% is well above 20% and you won't be at 12% within 3 months. Not trying to be a dick, just need to have realistic expectations. Your goals, especially considering your sedentary job, appetite and sweet tooth are going to be fulfilled only through immense dedication and willpower. That said, there's a lot of help to be had here but it's gotta start with you. Do you train? If so, post your training schedule. If not, we've got a lot of work to do. Also, we'll need an accurate bf% or a pic of yourself by which to gauge it. Lastly, post a sample diet of what you're currently eating day to day listed by the meal. Given that info, we'll figure out your BMR and TDEE and where your metabolism is likely at right now. It's important that you be brutally honest as to receive optimal help.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    to be real dude i am pretty damn muscular i was a diviosion 1 defensive end i have just let myself go in the past few months and any training advice would be apprecaited
    post a pic or go get a reading done. Honestly pics are more accurate

Thread Information