Thread: Fml.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member

Fml.

So, I usually bring several BB meals with me to work. Today, I left them at home. Oh well, it was a crazy busy day anyway (mid-december is about 25% of my annual income), I probably wouldn't have been able to eat much throughout the day.

Part of our restaurant's business today was a large private party, for which our pastry chef prepared an assortment of cheesecakes. One of which was a sugar-free variety as requested for 2 diabetics among the group. There was a lot of leftovers, and I was starving. In a dazed hunger after not eating all day, I scarfed 3 pieces of what I thought was the sugar-free cake about an hour ago. Yeah, turns out it was not sugar-free - that was a different party. There's more to the story that made me almost positive that what I was eating initially was OK but I'll spare you guys. Can't wait to see the scale tomorrow! FML.

In all seriousness, do you think this will seriously fucvk me up? I know that one cheat day doesn't gain lbs. but cheesecake is a double-whammy, as even the sugar-free type would still be stupidly high in fat. Add the 100g or so of sugar 2 hours before bed and I'm pissed! Someone reassure me here or help me embrace my stupidity.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Please do not lose sleep over this! Its just ridiculous.LOL. Even if you were in contest prep and did that i wouldnt worry about it.IMO.....TOP

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, no biggie, count it as a carb refeed and get right back on that happy horse.

its not a big deal..

it's a long race not a sprint..

that's why it takes time..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damiemn, had kinda the similar situation at work the other day. My regional director came into the restuarnt for his usual check up. But this thime when he did his line check (line check is to check the quality of all the food on each cooks station), he made me taste every single item on the line. I mean only a tablespoon or each but, all the cream butter sodium, sugar....i was dying inside. I know its my job to know all this and to taste but i try to pick and choose.....Next day i did an hour of cardio!!! LOL

Its happens to all of us in one way or another. I scratched 2 cheats meals off for this month. I know it wasnt a big deal, just more of a mind thing!!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can only speak for myself . I try to eat very well all week long . A couple days I fell off the wagon and ate a ton of pizza at dinner ( I am the only health fanatic in my house of 6 ) . Body seemed to look fuller next day and work out went better .

POPS is offline Senior Member
    dont sweat it. I work in the hotel business ( F & B ) and I know exactlly what you go through everyday. Just takes a little getting used to....

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    must be nice to do buisness in the winter. i work at a 20star resort and only did 7 ppl tonight and no one yesturday.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    must be nice to do buisness in the winter. i work at a 20star resort and only did 7 ppl tonight and no one yesturday.
    damn thought we were slow with 85 ppl lol ........20STAR?????

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Damiemn, had kinda the similar situation at work the other day. My regional director came into the restuarnt for his usual check up. But this thime when he did his line check (line check is to check the quality of all the food on each cooks station), he made me taste every single item on the line. I mean only a tablespoon or each but, all the cream butter sodium, sugar....i was dying inside. I know its my job to know all this and to taste but i try to pick and choose.....Next day i did an hour of cardio!!! LOL

Its happens to all of us in one way or another. I scratched 2 cheats meals off for this month. I know it wasnt a big deal, just more of a mind thing!!
    Damn, that is brutal!! In retrospect, it was no biggie, you're all right. I ate clean all day and feel great. However, the mental aspect just sucks balls! I literally felt fat 1/2 the day. Oh well, life has gone on!

Thread Information