Thread: Diet Overhaul

Juicer32 is offline New Member

Diet Overhaul

OK, I'm pretty out of shape as far as body fat goes. I'd venture to say I'm around 30% bf. I'm 5'5'', 175 lbs. I tend to eat when I'm bored and it's usually fast food. I eat late at night, again when I'm bored. I need some major help that isn't going to cost me a fortune in grocery bills and doesn't taste so bad that I quit.

I'll give you an example of my very inconsistent diet.
    Today:
    Chinese food about 2 hours after I woke up at 11 AM. I had lo mein noodles, honey chicken, sesame chicken, two pork eggrolls, and some wonton soup, all washed down with a bottle of diet coke.

Arby's french dip and curly fries (large) with a diet coke.

Cheese nachos with jalapenos with a large diet coke.

Went to the gym and lifted some weights.

Came home and ate grilled beef chuck (covered with teriyaki sauce) and catfish with a diet pepsi.

PLEASE HELP!

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Well you really need to get a structured diet in place. You also need to find out your TDEE and your bmr This will allow you to gauge your total colories needed for ingestion.After finding the numbers subtract 500 then use this diet as a default or guideline to input your numbers..TOP

Meal 1
    2-3 Whole Egg and 8-10 Egg Whites
    Oatmeal

Meal 2
    1.5 Scoops Whey Protein
    1 tbs natty peanut butter

Meal 3 (Lunch)
    Meat source
    2 cups veggies
    1 tbls natty peanut butter

Meal 4
    Meat source
    1 CUP brown rice

Post Workout
    1.5 Scoops Whey Protein

Meal 5
    Meat source
    2 Cup Steamed Brocolli
    2 tbls natty p.b.

Also it would be in your benefit to take in fish oil with these meals,just remember to add the calories from the oils,best o luck...TOP

Like i said before this diet should be a default only. Meaning you can use the foods writen but the amounts will vary from individual...TOP

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    You may be worried about the food being tasteless to the point of quitting now. However, you must feel like garbage, after all, we are what we eat. I'm not talking about being overweight, I just mean the way your body is responding to all that grease/fillers/nitrates and empty calories. Any bodybuilding diet is gonna have you feeling so damn good by comparison. The difference will be evident instantly. As long as you eat every 2-3 hours and stay busy, it's not as hard as people think to be successful.

Thread Information