thomaskstewart is offline Junior Member

"how do I stretch my stomach so I don't have to buy into this protein shake crap?"

Haha Twist

Ok so that was my question!

Thanks

Oh yeah and how can I afford to eat so much living on Financial Aid and the GI Bill... haha

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaskstewart View Post
    Haha Twist

Ok so that was my question!

Thanks

Oh yeah and how can I afford to eat so much living on Financial Aid and the GI Bill... hahaI have no idea... have you tried protein powder? JK
    steps to a bigger stomach
    1. Good food first = protein, quality carbs, efa (until you can't eat anymore)
    2. Bad food second = sweets, anything you can eat
    3. A big glass of milk
    4. As much water as you can drink

This will make your stomach so big you feel like you will burst, and sometimes you might... all over the place. But it will get your stomach big! The doctor assured me that shitting blood is normal BTW... You might need to take a five minute rest in between steps, but not the last one; that one has to be done right away.

ps. if you are trying to stretch your stomach then chances are you are under weight and I would not advise anyone to do this who is at a high bf or is out of shape. If you are lean and genetically skinny, DO IT (at least once a day).

pps. Oh yeah, drop the caffeine and any stimulants as it decreases appetite and actually shrinks the stomach. there is five dollars right there.
    Last edited by Twist; 01-14-2010 at 02:18 AM.

HAHAHA

How did you know about the 6-12 pack of Mt Dew a day I drink haha I quit smoking about 5 months ago which helped some and I used to drink a 12 pack a day of Mt Dew but now down to maybe 3-6

Oh yeah and I'm 5'8" 165lbs and about 8% BF My stomach is an acorn for sure...

I'm gunna start stretching the crap out of it though thanks for the advice

drop it, that alone will help. If I take a coffee in the am I can't eat till the pm.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    steps to a bigger stomach
    1. Good food first = protein, quality carbs, efa (until you can't eat anymore)
    2. Bad food second = sweets, anything you can eat
    3. A big glass of milk
    4. As much water as you can drink

This will make your stomach so big you feel like you will burst, and sometimes you might... all over the place. But it will get your stomach big! The doctor assured me that shitting blood is normal BTW... You might need to take a five minute rest in between steps, but not the last one; that one has to be done right away.

ps. if you are trying to stretch your stomach then chances are you are under weight and I would not advise anyone to do this who is at a high bf or is out of shape. If you are lean and genetically skinny, DO IT (at least once a day).

pps. Oh yeah, drop the caffeine and any stimulants as it decreases appetite and actually shrinks the stomach. there is five dollars right there.
    agreed, water with meals has always been the best way for me to stretch my gut out. As much as I can drink until I feel sick. The large amount of water will greatly speed up the absorption of carbs and fats though

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well for me when im bulking i replace alot of my meals with low fat choclate milk

as for main meals i usually replace healthier or filling foods with less filling or refined foods

e.g id replace brown rice with white rice since its easier to eat more white rice

add sauces to ur meals

or another way id replace wheat cereal with cocpops for breakfast

not the healthiest decision but when your bulking on 4500-5000 calories its sort of the only option becuase 5000 calories of wholgrain rice, tuna, eggs etc really does take it tole eventually

and soon ur going to be looking at a tin of tuna with more hate then you have for the supplement companies that charge u $100 for protein powder

plus when it comes time for dieting on 3000 calories its much easier coz u can switch to heathly, high fiber, non riefined foods and drop fat easily and feel full since ur use to eating more liquid refined foods

however this generally applies to carbs and fats for me when bulking, when it comes to protein u still need to eat ur healthy protein sources even while bulking

my suggestions are skim milk with added flavour powders, egg white (u can mix them into ur skim milk and flavoured powdering and u wont taste the egg whites, plus their all cheap)

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Are you under the impression you have to engorge yourself each meal to grow?

he was trying to use protein shakes and stuff so because he could not eat at all so I told him to try stretching his stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by **TOP** View Post
    Are you under the impression you have to engorge yourself each meal to grow?
    Well kind of... since I get full off of a 6" sub and have a hard time finishing just that...

I think my stomach is about the size of an acorn... probably because when I was younger I would go days without eating not because I wanted to but I would just forget to eat... I have no taste buds and my sense of smell during that time was horrible because I smoked... I've quit smoking and drinking alcohol and mostly quit drinking caffein, which has helped but its hard for me to bulk up when I can only eat a 6" sub hahaha

I just had a cup of coffee yesterday morning at 630am. I was unable to eat normally ALL DAY. I just woke up and am going to see how I it goes today. for some of us caffeine can really mess you up

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    well for me when im bulking i replace alot of my meals with low fat choclate milk

You can do that... ???

as for main meals i usually replace healthier or filling foods with less filling or refined foods

What would examples be of refined foods you would use

e.g id replace brown rice with white rice since its easier to eat more white rice

add sauces to ur meals

or another way id replace wheat cereal with cocpops for breakfast

You eat cereal? I thought eggs were the choice of champions... lol

not the healthiest decision but when your bulking on 4500-5000 calories its sort of the only option becuase 5000 calories of wholgrain rice, tuna, eggs etc really does take it tole eventually

and soon ur going to be looking at a tin of tuna with more hate then you have for the supplement companies that charge u $100 for protein powder

Yeah, I've been there many times... lol

plus when it comes time for dieting on 3000 calories its much easier coz u can switch to heathly, high fiber, non riefined foods and drop fat easily and feel full since ur use to eating more liquid refined foods

however this generally applies to carbs and fats for me when bulking, when it comes to protein u still need to eat ur healthy protein sources even while bulking

my suggestions are skim milk with added flavour powders, egg white (u can mix them into ur skim milk and flavoured powdering and u wont taste the egg whites, plus their all cheap)

Don't you have to cook eggs to eat them because of salmonella
    In BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I just had a cup of coffee yesterday morning at 630am. I was unable to eat normally ALL DAY. I just woke up and am going to see how I it goes today. for some of us caffeine can really mess you up
    Haha yeah its hard for me I've drank soda my whole life (Mt Dew) and drinking water is like a chore - I mean why pay the same price I can pay for a soda for water when it comes out of the sink faucet haha

I know... I know its better for me... I'm working on it... beside I figure as long as I eat I'll drink a soda or 2 but If I don't eat I'll tax myself the ability to drink soda... maybe I can use it against myself

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u can replace it with low fat for fat free choclate milk, its called read the nutrition labels of food, ud be amazed to find out what has a low fat count, good protien serving, descent amount of carbs etc

me persoanly i buy protein revival shakes, breakfast shakes, fat free choclate milk, 2 minute microwave rice packets, SUBWAY etc to help out during the day when i need to eat meals

remeber its bulking, you can stray away a little from perfectly healthy foods, long as you dont go buy pizzas

remeber if your going to bulk on STRAIGHT really healthy foods, then when it comes to dieting on the same food ur going to struggle becuase ur use to eating so much healthy food

yes i eat cereal, theirs nothing wrong with cereal in skim milk, its goes great in the morning when bulking, i personaly like to have 'special k advantage' with a litre skim milk , and a glass of juice as breakfast

gives me about 150 carbs, 60 protein, and 8 fat, obviously being a smaller bloke u wouldnt eat this much but i think u get my example

as for refined foods examples are
    pasta, white rice, bread, n stuff

dont go eating lollies their refined to but thats pushing you luck

no u dont have to cook eggs, its an old rumour, if your that paranoid boil the egg n eat the egg white

i always for lunch love heating up some mexican flavoured rice, dicing 6 eggs worth fo egg whites and mixing them into a risotto when im bulking

remember when your bulking food is alot harder to eat, so by trying to make it taste better itll make ur life alot easier, when food tastes crap and your bulking and still feeling full from your last meal, that next meal of tuna in brine with brown rice wont look to attractive

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    no u dont have to cook eggs, its an old rumour, if your that paranoid boil the egg n eat the egg white

i always for lunch love heating up some mexican flavoured rice, dicing 6 eggs worth fo egg whites and mixing them into a risotto when im bulking

remember when your bulking food is alot harder to eat, so by trying to make it taste better itll make ur life alot easier, when food tastes crap and your bulking and still feeling full from your last meal, that next meal of tuna in brine with brown rice wont look to attractive
    The one thing I got going for me is I have hardly any taste buds I can't taste the food so it don't have to taste good... problem is no taste is kinda like bad taste because your taste buds tell your brain that you like what you're eating so basically my brain doesn't know I like it so it says stop on default...

I do like eags though and by like I mean the texture and how I can eat them quickly and get alot of nutrients from them so I think I'll start boiling them and buying the egg white cartons

HAHAHA...

I just remembered sitting here replying to this diet section that I haven't eaten since this morning... Dang

This sucks...

Thread Information