Thread: Newbie Question

Ohmy is offline New Member

Newbie Question

Hi I am 19 yrs old and jsut started taking a workout class 2 times a week and was wondering how I could lose some of my gut. I use to never have one when I played sports but now I am not as active and I have got one. I ussualy eat out for lunch or eat something at home(mcDs,Bakers,ect) but I wanna stop doing that. For dinner I ussualy eat what my parent eat cause they make a lot of low fat food cause they are on Weight Watchers(Is this ok?)... I just wanna lose a little fat and be in better shape. If you have any ideas of what would be a lot better to eat for lunch I would aprrciate(sp.) it...
    Also I am going to start doing cardio so hopefully that will help also...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well for starters the cardio is good, start getting active again, whether it's working out, playing sports, or just walking or running. Eating clean is not always easy. Stick with lean red meat, chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, fish, lots of veggies, and carbs like rice and yams, potatoes. For beverages stick with water....lots of water, juice, milk, occasional unsweetened tea, is ok but in moderation. Keep doing some research on here and you'll learn alot. Good luck to ya. Remember when losing weight and getting back into shape dedication and patience is the key, it won't happen overnight.

Ohmy is offline New Member
    Hey thanks a lot

Thread Information