Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_SHOCK89 View Post
    buddy if u knew what you were talking about than you woud know that fuken 5000 iu of hcg every second week is more than enough and i didnt state how much chlomid i will be doing but for the first week 300mg second 150 than 100 than 50 every day after that so thx for ur input bud now anyone have some diets and yah maybe i could eat 5 big mac meals a day but thats too mmuch bullshit in the food lol
    that might be the worst hcg protocol I have ever heard of. please tell me you aren't injecting 5000iu of hcg at once... jesus

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn 't it be better to :-

1.) increase your lean mass slightly
    2.) lose the bad weight i.e. the fat that serves no purpose athletically
    3.) Work on general fitness, endurance, skills.

Surely this will make you a substantially better fitter player rather than a much bigger player?

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    Wouldn 't it be better to :-

1.) increase your lean mass slightly
    2.) lose the bad weight i.e. the fat that serves no purpose athletically
    3.) Work on general fitness, endurance, skills.

Surely this will make you a substantially better fitter player rather than a much bigger player?
    I notice you're from sydney? That explains your question. This man is a "lineman" in american rules football... the purpose of that position is basically to be a "brick wall" that can't be moved and or who can move other huge powerful men, blocking for runners, protecting the quarterback etc. .... In this particular sport and this particular position, fat is also beneficial since it makes you harder to move but yeah, what you were saying would probably apply to many sports but not this one as it relates to this particular position the "sumo wrestler" concept can sort of apply to the lineman position to some degreee, just not as fat and not as slow, they need "some agility" but 300 lb. linemen are about the norm. in this sport

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_SHOCK89 View Post
    Bro i said by the fall training camp who the fuk said 4 weeks lol
    ur thread is 10,000 calorie diet, and later u sate up to 12,000 calories

i did basic math and im telling you that if you were to eat 10,000 calories a day you would gain that much weight within 4 weeks

even though i dont believe you could eat 10,000 calories a day anyways

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    Ok well here goes, I have 2 friends that eat about 10-12k a day, one is a national level bber, the other just got his ifbb pro card. Here is what 1 says he was eating every day.

upon waking- a big mixing bowl of oatmeal
    on the way to work- 3 sausage egg mcmuffins, 2 hasbrowns, and 2 large ojs
    Throughout the day from 9-5 he would consume 3lbs of ground beef, and 3 lbs of pasta, eating every hour, including whatever baked goods his competing gf baked him, and he is a really successful rehabilitationist with very thankful clients who know his biggest love is food.
    PWO I think it was somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300g simple sugars, and hydrolyzed whey.
    Dinner was always a HUGE steak like ****in 20oz steak with all the trimmings, potatoes, bread rolls etc, and then he would do something retarded like eat a whole deep and delicous cake before bed.

These 2 guys are both ridiculous and did'nt get too fat considering. One of them reached 312lbs at 5'9" and is now dieting starting at 6500cals clean, and goes on stage at about 285. Big boy. Just an idea.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    ur thread is 10,000 calorie diet, and later u sate up to 12,000 calories

i did basic math and im telling you that if you were to eat 10,000 calories a day you would gain that much weight within 4 weeks

even though i dont believe you could eat 10,000 calories a day anyways
    it's easily possible, but not eating clean, he's had to eat foods like pizza and chinese with MSG to allow him to eat and eat

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    drink a bottle of olive oil...lol

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    it's easily possible, but not eating clean, he's had to eat foods like pizza and chinese with MSG to allow him to eat and eat
    yes i knwo its possible, but for 4 weeks straight? at his size? im gonna say he struggles

that or he aint gonna walk out of his house for the next few weeks

he will be eating pizza while working out lol

if it was healthy foods thats a shitload of brown rice and tuna

fuk at 4000 calories a day everytime i walk into my kitchen and cook brown rice i always stare it down and start swearing at it, then i get angry and pull my jocks off and throw them

then i eat my brown rice and tuna in springwater

i then go find my jocks

ahahahah

americanoak is offline Member
    i wanna see b4 n afters of this diet

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    yes i knwo its possible, but for 4 weeks straight? at his size? im gonna say he struggles

that or he aint gonna walk out of his house for the next few weeks

he will be eating pizza while working out lol

if it was healthy foods thats a shitload of brown rice and tuna

fuk at 4000 calories a day everytime i walk into my kitchen and cook brown rice i always stare it down and start swearing at it, then i get angry and pull my jocks off and throw them

then i eat my brown rice and tuna in springwater

i then go find my jocks

ahahahah
    yeah, i forgot to mention that if you try to eat that much food you're going to probably end up throwing up as much as eating due to overstuffing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information