marksmythe09 is offline New Member

( Help needed with my diet!!! )

Hey people just wondering if their is any advice about my new diet. I am just about to start a 10 week cycle of widow sus , test pro , mixed together is 400mg a week i have bin trainin for 1 yr i am 6ft, bf 15%or less bin a month since i had my last calapy. I am 6 stone dead!. I am lookin to step to step it up a gear the nxt level lol, nar jokes aside i want to get it wright! So any comments and advice will be appreciated and taken on board. THIS IS MY DAILEY DIET CYCLE..............thanks

9am.porridge with a pro shake

12pm. cottege cheese, 2 jackets,with a drink of just water.

2pm. 2 chicken fillets,lots of veg and pro shake

5pm. 2 tins of dry tuna mixed with pasta,drink of water

After 5 i dont do carbs!

and then if i get pekish just have some fruit or weater bix ( skimmed milk)

dose that sound like a good diet or am i all wrong? ( help needed)

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marksmythe09 View Post
    Hey people just wondering if their is any advice about my new diet. I am just about to start a 10 week cycle of widow sus , test pro , mixed together is 400mg a week i have bin trainin for 1 yr i am 6ft, bf 15%or less bin a month since i had my last calapy. I am 6 stone dead!. I am lookin to step to step it up a gear the nxt level lol, nar jokes aside i want to get it wright! So any comments and advice will be appreciated and taken on board. THIS IS MY DAILEY DIET CYCLE..............thanks

9am.porridge with a pro shake

12pm. cottege cheese, 2 jackets,with a drink of just water.whats a jacket

2pm. 2 chicken fillets,lots of veg and pro shakehow many oz of chicken--are they skinless breast?

5pm. 2 tins of dry tuna mixed with pasta,drink of waterwhat kind of pasta

After 5 i dont do carbs!

and then if i get pekish just have some fruit or weater bix ( skimmed milk)no good

dose that sound like a good diet or am i all wrong? ( help needed)
    need macros for each meal--also need ur tdee---need to know ur goals----how much is 6 stone in lbs---doesnt look like enough food or meals---put ur workout time in there-----

Thread Information