Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

So insanely hungry its nutz... heres my diet

8:00AM Breakfast 2 servings oatmeal 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) ~60g Protein ~50g Carbs ~10g Fat

10:15AM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings spinach ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

12:00PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings spinach ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

2:30PM preworkout 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 medium sized potatoes ~70g protein ~75g Carbs and ~7g fat

3:00PM During workout shake 25g protein 2g carbs 1g fat

4:15PM PWO 1 can tuna fish 3 large bananas ~38g Protein ~95g Carbs ~3g fat...

5:45PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings broccoli ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

8:15PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings broccoli ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

10:00PM 2 servings of natty peanut butter and another serving when I wake up in the middle of the night... also consuming ~10 servings of almost/peanuts during the day between meals nutritional content of about: 60g Protein 30g Carbs and 160g fat

With an approximate grand total of:

P:495g
    C:250g
    F:215g

total caloric intake approximately: 4900 calories...
    Current bodyweight 249.5lbs @ ~13% Bodyfat...

But heres the kicker... I'm starving all day... and packing on size like nutz... I have never been here before and its kinda weird... just looking for some input.... maybe fireguy could chime in or narkosis(sp)

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    8:00AM Breakfast 2 servings oatmeal 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) ~60g Protein ~50g Carbs ~10g Fat

10:15AM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings spinach ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

12:00PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings spinach ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

2:30PM preworkout 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 medium sized potatoes ~70g protein ~75g Carbs and ~7g fat

5:45PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings broccoli ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

8:15PM 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) 2 servings broccoli ~60g protein Negligible Carbs and ~7g fat

10:00PM 2 servings of natty peanut butter and another serving when I wake up in the middle of the night... also consuming ~10 servings of almost/peanuts during the day between meals nutritional content of about: 60g Protein 30g Carbs and 160g fat

But heres the kicker... I'm starving all day... and packing on size like nutz... I have never been here before and its kinda weird... just looking for some input.... maybe fireguy could chime in or narkosis(sp)
    Congrats, you are a beast! Any pics?

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    Bro I wanna see a pic too.. you gave me lots of diet advice and other good info .. no doubt you look like hulk at 250

A couple from last year... I was about 243 In these pics I believe... I'll be competing in August.. but trying to put on a few more pounds before I have to start my prep... I'll be starting on April 15th.. I'll post some new progress eventually so you guys can follow if you want...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So insanely hungry its nutz... heres my diet-3-weeks-off-diet-abs.jpg   So insanely hungry its nutz... heres my diet-3-weeks-off-diet-back.jpg   So insanely hungry its nutz... heres my diet-3-weeks-off-diet-quads.jpg  

my main reason for this post was my hunger.... the times I listed for eating are approximate... I have been following the advice of eating when hungry and this is where I landed yesterday... just wanted some input it just seems like so much goddamn food lol

A couple from last year... I was about 243 In these pics I believe... I'll be competing in August.. but trying to put on a few more pounds before I have to start my prep... I'll be starting on April 15th.. I'll post some new progress eventually so you guys can follow if you want...
    HOooly Mother...

my main reason for this post was my hunger.... the times I listed for eating are approximate... I have been following the advice of eating when hungry and this is where I landed yesterday... just wanted some input it just seems like so much goddamn food lol
    When I'm hungry thats exactly what I do .. I come here and post.. thats maybe why i'm here so many times a day As you know I'm cutting .. And to let you know thats exactly what I was doing before.. eat everytime when i'm hungry .. and you saw my pics One day I wish I looked like that it's crazy

No input...? Comments from some of diet guru's here...? Looking for input from people... so i can see a different view point...

randy6969 is offline Member
    How'd you get such a big appetite? what are you on right now? I wish i could eat like that.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Im not an expert on diet so I cant help you with why you are so hungry but I just wanted to say that is one beast of a diet! Holy sh^t! I for one am extremely jealous of the fact that you can put down all that food in a days time...and still be hungry! My appetite is sh^t.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Looking very solid S.S. It's very common to for your appetite to increase when you start a clean diet even if the calories are higher than what you were used to. At this point, with your conidtioning as it is and as much time as you have I would go ahead and add in more food if you are hungry. Your proteins and fats are already plenty high enough, I would start with an extra 50 grams of carbs per day.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Looking very solid S.S. It's very common to for your appetite to increase when you start a clean diet even if the calories are higher than what you were used to. At this point, with your conidtioning as it is and as much time as you have I would go ahead and add in more food if you are hungry. Your proteins and fats are already plenty high enough, I would start with an extra 50 grams of carbs per day.
    Thanks for the input bro... thats pretty much where my head was at... Prolly throw in a something at meal 2 maybe some brown rice or something.....

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Far out soul u eat alot of chicken breast, don't u get sick of eating chicken all the time?, also arnt u supposed to mix up different meals?

Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    Far out soul u eat alot of chicken breast, don't u get sick of eating chicken all the time?, also arnt u supposed to mix up different meals?
    Every once in a while I will substitute in steak but I really like the taste of chicken... eating it day in and day out doesnt bother me because I'm hungry and enjoy it

Every once in a while I will substitute in steak but I really like the taste of chicken... eating it day in and day out doesnt bother me because I'm hungry and enjoy it
    Im with you on the taste of chicken breasts I can eat white chicken and tuna all day for the rest of my life and be happy

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    maybe try a high dose of equipoise for the lulz

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    You got very limited carbs in there man, thats why your so damn hungry. 250 grams/day at your size is nothing, I'd double them and keep your fats down to where they're at or even lower and see what happens. If its all clean foods like rice or potatoes I seriously doubt 4-500 grams/day is going to do anything but help.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    your arms are ridiculous... what do your workouts look like? cycling?

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Really nice physique dude. I'd tend to agree with Nvr on this and say go way up on the carbs. And drink more water!

My main reasoning is that you're looking to gain as much as you can before starting a long cutting regiment, so why not. You have so much lean mass at this point that I don't think you'd gain much fat.

Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    your arms are ridiculous... what do your workouts look like? cycling?
    All my training is a variation of HIT/Yates training... It has served me very well... I posted my leg training routine in the lifting section a few days ago

Thanks for the input guys... just bumped my carbohydrate intake to over 300g a day and going to leave it like that for a bit.... I have to say I'm getting a little more vascular after making the adjustment... filling out a bit... most noticeably in my legs.... I'll be tracking my progress and adjusting my carbs up further if I think its needed.... but I'm still inhumanely hungry lol... I eat and ten minutes later I'm shoving fist fulls of almonds/peanuts in my mouth and next thing I know I'm eating again lol... I just cooked up a pound of brocolli, a pound of spinach, 6 chicken breasts 3 potato's and filled a coffee cup with nutz just to get me through the work day lol Now I know why this sport is so damn expensive at the pro level.... its not the gear... ITS THE FOOD!!!
    Last edited by soulstealer; 02-14-2010 at 10:05 PM.

are you dieting for a competition bro?

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    are you dieting for a competition bro?
    Not yet dude... I just completely cleaned up my diet.... no more garbage except 1 cheat meal a week..... I will actually be dieting starting April 15th...for my first ever competition... gives me about 18 weeks to diet down... right now I'm trying to put on a little more mass...

Not yet dude... I just completely cleaned up my diet.... no more garbage except 1 cheat meal a week..... I will actually be dieting starting April 15th...for my first ever competition... gives me about 18 weeks to diet down... right now I'm trying to put on a little more mass...
    brother, get your carbs higher, you aint gonna put on much mass at 2-300 grams when your already over 240 lbs man. I could put one guy on 500 grams/day protein and 200 grams carbs, and another guy on 500 grams carbs and 200 grams protien, and the guy hitting 500 grams carbs will get bigger and stronger 99% of the time

brother, get your carbs higher, you aint gonna put on much mass at 2-300 grams when your already over 240 lbs man. I could put one guy on 500 grams/day protein and 200 grams carbs, and another guy on 500 grams carbs and 200 grams protien, and the guy hitting 500 grams carbs will get bigger and stronger 99% of the time
    You were right that at 250g I wasnt eating enough carbs... just adding in an extra 60-70g a day is giving a noticeably fuller look.... so I think I'll hang here for a week or so and see how it goes... I'll adjust up again later...... I just dont want to jump to 500g immediately if I'm making gains where I am right now... and my bodyweight has been increasing steadily so I know I'm near where I should be...

You were right that at 250g I wasnt eating enough carbs... just adding in an extra 60-70g a day is giving a noticeably fuller look.... so I think I'll hang here for a week or so and see how it goes... I'll adjust up again later...... I just dont want to jump to 500g immediately if I'm making gains where I am right now... and my bodyweight has been increasing steadily so I know I'm near where I should be...
    right on man, if you can tell your getting a fuller look your still pretty lean I take it. When I'm bulking I just have the I'm full as shit look all the time, too full, the please stop ****ing eating look, hahahhaha

right on man, if you can tell your getting a fuller look your still pretty lean I take it. When I'm bulking I just have the I'm full as shit look all the time, too full, the please stop ****ing eating look, hahahhaha
    Hahaha!!! I see your following my old approach.... I decided that was a little too "out of control" for my tastes and have been trying to reel it in... The motto of that diet is "Abs.... here today, gone tomorrow"

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    8:00AM Breakfast 2 servings oatmeal 1 large chicken breast(~10oz) ~60g Protein ~50g Carbs ~10g Fat add some eggs instea dof chicken imo, various protein sources are the best

big no no.. the body cant digest protein during a w/o... why? because the body loses 70% of blood from the gut during exercise, add some BCAA's with water and have it. BCAA's bypass the gut and dont need digestion and are absrobed directly and stop your body turning catabolic

Bannas arent a great PWO, they contain fructose which is a bad CHO as it cannot replace muscle glycogen, only liver glycogen. add some oats or a fast GI monosacchiride like glucose, dextrose or maltodextrin

possibly add lean red meat in to vary your protein source if possible. red meat also takes 8+ hrs to full digest and will keep you anabolic at night.

Add some cottage cheese or casein protein at night, they digest very slowly and will keep your body once again anabolic at night... also PS dont wake up at night to eat, disturbing your sleep patterns will affect your growth.

looking good though.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic

drop your protein and fat and up your clean carbs much more satiety.

ur protein and fat is way too high IMO.
    try 300grams protein 100grams of fat and 650grams carbs

Hahaha!!! I see your following my old approach.... I decided that was a little too "out of control" for my tastes and have been trying to reel it in... The motto of that diet is "Abs.... here today, gone tomorrow"
    its about to be my old approach as well, I'm closing in on 260 right now and I'm 5'9" doing everyday normal shit is starting to get hard. I'd rather be 30 lbs less with the same measurments

its about to be my old approach as well, I'm closing in on 260 right now and I'm 5'9" doing everyday normal shit is starting to get hard. I'd rather be 30 lbs less with the same measurments
    Bwahaha.... ya I'm staying decently lean this time so as I'm crossing 250 it isnt so bad.. but when I had higher bodyfat up here and was eating like I am now it was chore to do ANYTHING... bleh I had to take a breather between putting on shoes and shit lol.... and dont even get me started on 290 lol....

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    looking good though.
    Thanks for the input... I have already been thinking about switching over to liquid egg whites in the am and a form of BCAA's called liquid beef amino's during my workout... as far as adding in red meat I do... here and there....

First of all a banana contains fructose, glucose and sucrose...

And I dont know where this fructose bullshit was started but here ya go... live human biopsy...

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...65517409114190

Fructose is about 3.5 x's better at replacing liver glycogen than glucose, however glucose is only about 5% better at replacing muscle glycogen... with a banana containing a variety of 3 sugars it really makes no difference...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Thanks for the input... I have already been thinking about switching over to liquid egg whites in the am and a form of BCAA's called liquid beef amino's during my workout... as far as adding in red meat I do... here and there....

First of all a banana contains fructose, glucose and sucrose...

And I dont know where this fructose bullshit was started but here ya go... live human biopsy...

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...65517409114190

Fructose is about 3.5 x's better at replacing liver glycogen than glucose, however glucose is only about 5% better at replacing muscle glycogen... with a banana containing a variety of 3 sugars it really makes no difference...
    sucrose is fructose and glucose lol, its a dissacchirde. Well whatever works best for you. looking at your pics its not like its made any diff lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    sucrose is fructose and glucose lol, its a dissacchirde. Well whatever works best for you. looking at your pics its not like its made any diff lol.
    NO GODDAMNIT A BANANA DOES CONTAIN HUMAN SYNTHESIZED TABLE SUGAR -----------> lol I'm a dumbass nevermind.. wow I was tired...

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    u already got this advice but i remember milos (kinda same stats) stated he was eatin 500gr protein 500gr carbs and 100gr fat---

americanoak is offline Member
    you are a monster.. lol

but for the diet it looks like you are eating a lot of food.. but for the most part it is just chicken breast with soem veggies.. I can eat an entire chicken and still not be full for some reason.. just not that filling to me. Try adding in some red meat or having eggs some meals.. 15 egg whites its lie 450 cals of pretty much straight protein i promise you will be full after that

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    so I saw this add one time talking about jay cutlers supposed diet and he was eating like 100g of protein at a time, how does this work I thought we could only absorb like 50g at a time or does his body just use it better?

Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    you are a monster.. lol

but for the diet it looks like you are eating a lot of food.. but for the most part it is just chicken breast with soem veggies.. I can eat an entire chicken and still not be full for some reason.. just not that filling to me. Try adding in some red meat or having eggs some meals.. 15 egg whites its lie 450 cals of pretty much straight protein i promise you will be full after that
    Maybe 200 calories if the eggs are XL. Have no idea how you arrived at the 450 number.

americanoak is offline Member
    hmm you are right.. i doubled what it should have been :/ sorry
    have a couple full ones in there n ur good

...or 30 egg whits
    Last edited by americanoak; 02-17-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    hmm you are right.. i doubled what it should have been :/ sorry
    have a couple full ones in there n ur good

...or 30 egg whits
    No problem, that calorie number just jumped off the page at me when I read it.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    so I saw this add one time talking about jay cutlers supposed diet and he was eating like 100g of protein at a time, how does this work I thought we could only absorb like 50g at a time or does his body just use it better?
    im sure with his lbm he does absorb more than most of us--not sure if the 50gr at a time is proven or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information