mad04007 is offline Junior Member

keto diet cardio Q

6 foot 206 pds 15% bf 23 yrs old
    goal: lose bodyfat and gain strength/muscle while not gaining too much weight with upcomin cycle.

have been eating clean for a long time, lookin to try sumin new for my prop/tren ace cycle coming up.

was thinking about keto or some type of carb cyclin. . done some research and had some questions

1. i hear its not good to do any high intensity cardio while cycling carbs, thats a problem because i am in a couple basketball leages and use sports such as bball, football and track workouts for cardio. any suggestions?

2. what would be an ideal macro count for my weight if i wanted to continue high itensity cardio?

3. is keto a good diet for my cycle and goals?

americanoak is offline Member
    if you are going to do the ckd diet in the book Bodypus that outlines the entire diet to the very last detail it says u should cut calories to 90% of your maintence. If you are doing intense cardio on the ckd you may not need to restrict cals at all.. so instead of doing a 40/40/20 or w.e u are on you would do the ~65%fat ~35%protein and about 2-5% carbs (less than 30carbs a day), but at the same # of cals. Just an idea

Here is a link to a good CKD thread:

The Cyclic Ketogenic Diet.....

Thread Information