NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

Riddle me this.....

so does anybody on this board know why a large egg and a medium egg have the same # of grams of protein in each? 6 grams, in large or medium. The XL eggs have 8 grams. But why wouldn't you just buy the medium eggs instead if the protien count is the same? Or is it just something they do as an approxamation since they can't be 100% exact?

over812 is offline Junior Member
    It's an approximation. I always count eggs as 6 no matter what size.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I always just use 7grams as the number when dealing with whole eggs.

I eat 8 full eggs for breakfast every morning! It gave me stomach problems (mostly cramps) for the first week but I'm used to it now.

I'm going to get my cholesterol checked after my current cycle though just to make sure those egg yolks aren't jammed in my arteries.

americanoak is offline Member
    its prolly like.. 5.5 and they say 6. Alot of foods have * next to the numbers saying it is an estimate or something of that nature. Either way its not much of a difference unless your having like 10.. but then again, still not that much

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    I'm going to get my cholesterol checked after my current cycle though just to make sure those egg yolks aren't jammed in my arteries.
    Twist had a good post on the subject of consumed cholesterol vs. the effect an unhealthy diet has on one's cholesterol levels. The gist was that eating whole eggs was nowhere near as damaging as a diet that's overly high in saturated/trans fats and that those who consistently ate whole eggs for breakfast did not have high cholesterol. Check it out.

Thread Information