AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

anyone able to dirty bulk without gaining fat?

I don't do it or anything as I have the strictest diet in the world. Just wondering how many of you have pulled it off while on AAS. Come on, tell the truth. I know some of you use steroids as an excuse to eat a lot but not be too strict with what it is

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    It just does not make sense to dirty bulk my any means. Because when you go to cut off the fat you gained you are definitely going take a nice hack at the muscle you worked to hard to get. I think i a dirty bulk is for lazyy people. If you are really trying to be a hardgainer just eat more or the healthy types of food.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I dirty bulk and don't gain anything, but certainly I don't gain fat. It is all genetics, not aas.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I dirty bulk and don't gain anything, but certainly I don't gain fat. It is all genetics, not aas.
    certainly trenbolone will help you not gain fat on a dirty bulk. Of course you might but it is harder. then again I dont speak from experience as I have never used tren , it's just what I have heard others say on this forum

but are you saying you dont even gain muscle on a dirty bulk? that doesnt make sense

everybody processes things differently. Genetics are a weird thing. I know just how weird they are because my father is working closely on the human genome project. I learn all this weird shit. But basically some people can eat whatever they want (dirty bulk) and not gain any weight. Some can eat barely anything and get fat. It's all genetics. This might sound weird, but you can also change your genetics. Like for example, if you starve yourself on one of these crash diets for a long period of time, then your kids (and you) will be way more prone to becoming obese.

everybody processes things differently. Genetics are a weird thing. I know just how weird they are because my father is working closely on the human genome project. I learn all this weird shit. But basically some people can eat whatever they want (dirty bulk) and not gain any weight. Some can eat barely anything and get fat. It's all genetics. This might sound weird, but you can also change your genetics. Like for example, if you starve yourself on one of these crash diets for a long period of time, then your kids (and you) will be way more prone to becoming obese.
    wow nice info right here! you're lucky you can eat whatever and not gain fat

art
    art is offline Junior Member
    Sounds unbelievable. But I think that hormones also take an important role. Thyroids for example, testosteron and estrogens in some way can influence ability to gain fat and muscles.

Btw, if there is way to change genetics, than how we can make ourselves unable to get fat?

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    my last bulk was very dirt and my bf went up 1-2% only

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    my last bulk was very dirt and my bf went up 1-2% only
    what was your cycle?

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    ive never done a cycle. I was talking about just a bulking diet

Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    Sounds unbelievable. But I think that hormones also take an important role. Thyroids for example, testosteron and estrogens in some way can influence ability to gain fat and muscles.

Btw, if there is way to change genetics, than how we can make ourselves unable to get fat?
    Evolution: Yes, there is a way to change genetics. Evolution! And it happens much quicker than you think. It has been shown to happen generation to generation, and I believe much quicker (no proof yet), and I actually believe much much quicker in times of Serious distress.

It has been shown that crash diets and famine like diets (why I don't really recommend keto for under high bf%s) and of course, actual famine, drastically increase the propensity for overweight children. This is done by turning on a certain switch in your body that otherwise would not be turned on.

Hormones: hormones are another way to screw up your lean gains. Hormone problems can come from things as obvious as genetics, to things as abstract as those hard plastic water bottles that you drink out of. Hormones are a major determinant of lean mass gains.

The First Ten: I like to call this "The First Ten," but what I am actually referring to is the first 10-18 years of your life, depending on how fast you matured. your nutrition during these crucial years are, IMO, what determines what you will look like the rest of your life. If you are fed really healthy foods and your body adjusts to regular protein intake along with healthy carbohydrates and fats, then you will have a much greater chance of achieving things others wouldn't. However, if you eat sweets all the time, your body adjusts to the use of fast carbohydrates for energy; and the way your body adjusts to these changes is in your genetics. For example, If you eat sweets very frequently during your puberty years (me), then you will have a high insulin spike quite often. Because insulin and other hormones react together, example growth hormone , you might cause problems such as stunting your growth.

Steroids : ahh yes, the artificial way of evolution. This is a fantastic way to change our genetics and achieve feats not normally possible. This is like flooding an economy with resources it was never capable of retrieving before, of course there will be fast growth!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    wow nice info right here! you're lucky you can eat whatever and not gain fat
    No fat gain, but also not much muscle gain either. Pros and cons to everything my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    ive never done a cycle. I was talking about just a bulking diet
    I am on trt, but other than that, no cycle. I have cycled, but long before trt so all gains were lost within months. Actually probably hindered my gains for the future.x2

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Trt?

that post makes me wish I didnt not give a sh!t about nutrition when I was 10-18. dammm that pizza, mcdonalds, and m&ms i used to eat

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I dunno man, nothing is a given. I ate clean my whole life and I can't maintain 8-12% body fat without constant strict dieting/cardio. I am a natural mesomorph. I know ecto's who've eaten junk their whole lives and continue to do so and maintain a defined 6-pack without training.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    You are talking about epigenetic modification. You can't actually change your genetic code by behavioral means however the expression of certain genes can change based on one's behavior. This occurs through varied mechanisms for example a molecule may bind to a section of your DNA causing its expression to be altered. This has only been shown to be heritable in very rare cases. If you have any studies on this I would like to see them. I would also like to see some studies showing how one's diet affects the body composition of offspring. There are likely other factors which play a primary role in these effects such as people who tend to try "starvation diets" have trouble controlling weight in the first place. Thus their kids learn the problematic behaviors of their parents.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Evolution: Yes, there is a way to change genetics. Evolution! And it happens much quicker than you think. It has been shown to happen generation to generation, and I believe much quicker (no proof yet), and I actually believe much much quicker in times of Serious distress.

It has been shown that crash diets and famine like diets (why I don't really recommend keto for under high bf%s) and of course, actual famine, drastically increase the propensity for overweight children. This is done by turning on a certain switch in your body that otherwise would not be turned on.

Hormones: hormones are another way to screw up your lean gains. Hormone problems can come from things as obvious as genetics, to things as abstract as those hard plastic water bottles that you drink out of. Hormones are a major determinant of lean mass gains.

The First Ten: I like to call this "The First Ten," but what I am actually referring to is the first 10-18 years of your life, depending on how fast you matured. your nutrition during these crucial years are, IMO, what determines what you will look like the rest of your life. If you are fed really healthy foods and your body adjusts to regular protein intake along with healthy carbohydrates and fats, then you will have a much greater chance of achieving things others wouldn't. However, if you eat sweets all the time, your body adjusts to the use of fast carbohydrates for energy; and the way your body adjusts to these changes is in your genetics. For example, If you eat sweets very frequently during your puberty years (me), then you will have a high insulin spike quite often. Because insulin and other hormones react together, example growth hormone , you might cause problems such as stunting your growth.

Steroids : ahh yes, the artificial way of evolution. This is a fantastic way to change our genetics and achieve feats not normally possible. This is like flooding an economy with resources it was never capable of retrieving before, of course there will be fast growth!

No fat gain, but also not much muscle gain either. Pros and cons to everything my friend.

I am on trt, but other than that, no cycle. I have cycled, but long before trt so all gains were lost within months. Actually probably hindered my gains for the future.x2
    You are partly correct. Evolution per se doesn't necessarily occur generation to generation, at least not on a noticeable scale. However genetic variation occurs from generation to generation. Evolution is a result of natural selection choosing those individuals whose genotpyes (and thus resulting phenotypes) make them most fit to survive and pass on their genes to offspring. Over time the genes of the most successful individuals will become more numerous in the general population. The only actual way to introduce change in the genetic code is through mutation. You are right that the genes of a population change more during a crisis. This is because in times of stress there will be a much greater difference in the reproductive success of the most fit individuals as compared the less fit ones. It is for this reason that th human race has largely stopped evolving in any meaningful sense. Taking the average living conditions of the entire world, there is simply not enough selective pressure anymore to cause evolution. People who would have died long ago due to various diseases/defects are not able to reproduce due to medical breakthroughs etc.

Thread Information