ruSsian_Bear is offline New Member

After Hours Partying Question?!?!?!?

Kind of confused on what to do in this case, need professional advice plz. My last meal daily is a casein shake @ 9:30pm. When going out lets say clubing and there is dancing involved do i treat that as cardio and go on empty stomach (only with the casein shake) and then try to have carbs and protein meal in the middle of the night or do i just not eat anything until the next morning???

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    How does it correlate with your daily caloric intake?

ruSsian_Bear is offline New Member
    it doesnt, everything is calculated up to the last meal. I guess if needed i can subtract from the next day.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    When I go out, I try and consider that ahead of time and take in fewer calories in the day. True that i will be taking in crap calories at night (alcohol, not the greatest food, etc.) but these times need to be rare if you're serious, so in these rare cases is when I look at it like 'a calorie is a calorie' - knowing that's flawed logic, but that's why it's rare!

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Just treat the days you club differently. That's what I do. For example; space your meals out a little more and make sure to get a good one in before you head out. Have your casein upon returning home at night or when you're done f*cking if it was successful - which with our physiques, it often is! A routine is good but we need to be flexible with our diets or we'll inevitably fail if we aren't versatile.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by damienm05 View Post
    a routine is good but we need to be flexible with our diets or we'll inevitably fail if we aren't versatile.
    ^^^ x1000!!!

Thread Information