Thread: Diet help again

tsimmns92782 is offline New Member

Diet help again

So I'm still new to the bulking world and pretty much eating and working out as well. My stats:

6ft
    150-155lbs my weight seems to always vary
    training experience: very little
    dieting experience: very little

I've been trying to eat a good diet the past couple weeks. However I don't think the oats in the morning are cutting it for me. I've been going with 6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. I've been aiming to eat a cup of oats but just can't do it. Just wondering any other good sources of carbs for the morning time. I usually eat sweet potatoes and brown rice throughout the day. Any sugggestions. Also, giving its a bulking diet would the egg whites with a half cup of oats do the trick for that first meal in the morning or do I need the whole cup. Thanks for any suggestions and all the help provided so far.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    If you like bread, go check out what types of whole grain breads, english muffins, bagels, pitas, and whatever else your local health-food store has. They are made with whole grain oats, pumpkin seeds, sprouted wheat, and many brands, like Ezekiel, are pretty good carb sources for sandwiches and less obscure meals.
    Grits are great in the morning. You can make pudding with basmati rice, 1% milk, a few eggs, and artificial sweetener on the stove. Whole grain pancake mixes and such are available just scrutinize the ingredients list for empty calories and fillers. Berries with low-sugar granola is delicious.
    Unless your dieting for a show, you can get really creative and have some good breakfasts. Even if you are pre-contest or on a super strict cut, there's a lot of ways to make those oats taste good, although I love them as is.

Thread Information