Thread: my diet.....

doubleyouheight is offline New Member

Question my diet.....

im takin t-3 and clenbuterol i read on this forum that i will lose a lot of muscle what can i take that will keep the muscle but let the other two steroids do thier job... thanks for your info

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you have read on this forum , you would have seen that t-3 should be taken with AS, because of its catabloic effects.
    This is funny:lol---- t-3 and clen ARE NOT steroids

do there job, your job should be to research and learn how to diet. just from your post you have no clue. In no way or form am I the utmost authority and there is a whole board of members with knowledge far greater than me, and this is my .02

p.s. ---I am not trying to be a dick or flame you but man your not giving me much to work with, just do some more research, read the threads on the shit you are taking.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ok t-3 is not a steroid ...clenbuterol however is..now all i want is a answer to my question not a smart ass remark....what can i take with them so i will continue loseing weight but not loose the muscle it is burning up....and i need names not abreviations like "AS" that helps me none your right i am inexperenced.

read the educational forum, also do a search on cycleon theory for cycling t-3 and also clen . Good luck bro on your search!!!or I should say research.

One more thing,I dont think clen is a steroid -I looked on the main page and read it through and through and I still do not remember reading that it said it was any type of a hormone or anabolic steroid--hence "AS"
    Also I am no expert or any authority but I read the posts, I read the board rules, i have looked at the educational forum, I have used the search button, and i do keep my smart ass remarks to a bit of sarcasm-- but that is just me--I am a sarcastic person--Like I said good luck bro on your search!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanks man sorry i got an attitude...thanks again for the help

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    First off, no clenbuterol is NOT a steroid , and taking clen and t-3 by itself is definetly not a good idea. Just the clen with an over the counter fat burner or eca would be good enough. But your diet has to be good to with some cardio. besides the fact that you are to young to be using any of these. You're 18, work on your diet, and add some cardio to your workouts, hang around the boards here and learn a few things.

Originally posted by doubleyouheight
    thanks man sorry i got an attitude...thanks again for the help
    No problem bro!!! I just want you to research on your own and wait some time. listen to big texan!! you have your whole life ahead of you and tons of poon to get so dont rush it. Work on your diet first, once you get that down like a bad mo fo, you will start to notice a trasformation in your body--make sure you stick to it and stick to your training. I know i might come off a little hard with my sarcastic manner but you need to do the work and read. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

check your pm box!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Originally posted by doubleyouheight
    ok t-3 is not a steroid...clenbuterol however is..now all i want is a answer to my question not a smart ass remark....what can i take with them so i will continue loseing weight but not loose the muscle it is burning up....and i need names not abreviations like "AS" that helps me none your right i am inexperenced.

LMFAO............yeah, you're ready to dive into the world of AAS. If you think clen is a steroid , and can come back with that attitude regardless of your eventual apology, I got some beachfront property in Oklahoma for sale.................

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Originally posted by SwoleCat

LMFAO............yeah, you're ready to dive into the world of AAS. If you think clen is a steroid , and can come back with that attitude regardless of your eventual apology, I got some beachfront property in Oklahoma for sale.................

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    LMAO!!

hey swole you think i could get a brochure or something?? I herd that the sandy beaches in Oaklahoma are whiter than the ones in rio?? Your so damm lucky to be sitting on that wise investment.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

sure.........

I can send you a pamphlet with all the info........

~SC~

Originally posted by SwoleCat

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Instead of buying do you have time share???

Your a day late and a dollar short big texan-- I already have my hands on the property. The deal was done and set!!! But maybe I might be able to swing a deal and just rent it to you for your next vacation.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by abstrack
    Your a day late and a dollar short big texan-- I already have my hands on the property.

Story of my life!!!!!

Thread Information