e cruz is offline New Member

Solve This Diet Question

Need help on diet should I use a bulking diet or what? My last post stated that I was at 8-9%bf I found out that im not that lucky a chunky 15% so please fellas i need some guidence. My suggested calorie intake is around 1500-1660 im 5'7" 141 so should I increase x 2 or less ? I would like to lower my bf to expose my abs tighten up my chest a bit I would love to ad lean muscle and up my weight as well. Im willing to jackup my grocery bill to compensate for my diet I train pretty well and im starting a new routine. Can anyone please help with some advice some (#'s) on Protein 1or2gm per pnd....carbs....fat... ext. And how much cardio?????? would also appreciate Any advise on some good a/s cycles that would help along the way would be a real Plus++ Maybe clen ? I will answer any questions you need to help my diet/looks PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by e cruz; 02-08-2003 at 11:28 PM.

yellows2k is offline Member
    if u are 141lbs and 15%BF, it looks like u have like no muscle whatsoever. Put some mass on with a clean bulk.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Just wonderin how u confused 8%BF with 15%bf, thats a big difference. It looks like you're just startin out which is fine, i don't think you should be touchin any types of illegal stuff yet, at least not until you figure out what the heck you're doin.

I don't mean to be rude, but there such an incredible number of ppl who have asked nearly the same question that you have. What i'm trying to say is that all the info you need to know has already been posted, you just got to do a lil bit of reading. Then if there are some things you don't understand, or you want us to review your diet/workout plan then go ahead and start a thread.

Just gets tiring typing out all the same stuff over and over again.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

perhaps.......

he meant 241? 141 @ 15% bodyfat is no cause to diet, hell, you'll disappear.

~SC~

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    dude, if he meant 241, you would be able to tell. He's asking basic questions about protein, cardio, and the newbie mistake of think AS is the answer. Nothing wrong with asking basic questions of course, thats where everyone starts, just saying he has to be 141.

Not tryin to be rude again, but the basic info u've requested is probably just about everywhere, and again if u still have questions then ask em. But swole is right, if u shrink down anymore, u'll be invisible.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Wanna bulk while youre at a moderate bodyfat, and finish off , well, fatter?
    Check my site out
    http://body_insp.tripod.com
    That should give you the tip on whether to bulk or cut.

My advice, cut. You will look bigger from tightening up, and if youre a beginner youll naturally gain muscle too!
    SO go for it

thanks for a piont in the right direction

alright guys your definetly all correct and yes im (141) 15%bf so i guess im what you all may call a "newbie" believe me im not all muscle but I have some muscle im not scrawny and im not a fat body. i would love to look like some of you guys look granted im new but ive seen weights before what i need is advice on cutting or bulking ive looked around ive spent countless hours on this site research and still i find nothing no one with my exact profile. see guys i want to be dead on with my info because im going to devote my self to this diet in hopes to see results some gains and lose bf. i know every thing takes time nothing happens over night but a good diet will help me on my way. money for food is no object me looking and feeling better is. by the way if i keep spending to much time on this site my girl will KILL ME

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member

Re: perhaps.......

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    he meant 241? 141 @ 15% bodyfat is no cause to diet, hell, you'll disappear.

~SC~

Hey swolecat

good seeing you here, I miss seeing your info. i quit gotfina.com ages ago.

Hope to see you post more here, you know your stuff!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well if you want to bulk you need roughly, 2200-2400 calories. Now you need to eat clean. Cut out all the crap, give yourself a cheat day or cheat meal once a week just to make it easier and give yourself something to look forward to during the week. Also am cardio before you eat. This will help with the body fat. Just stick with 30-45 minutes at about 60% heart rate. Also perphaps another 15-20 minutes before or after your workout. An eca could help. Try posting what your usual daily diet looks like and we can go from there.

ok this has been my diet for about 2 months 7:30 rtd meal rep sk. or nothing 12:30 2 egg whites some veggies (some times) 3:30 chicken breast veggies 8:30 some red meat or fish veggies boiled rice. can you help me out . Im willing to eat clean and my freezer is stocked with grade a meat and tons of chicken breasts lean ground turkey lean grd beef and fish im just waiting fo a good diet. and every thing that goes in it. like i said my heart is there
    Last edited by e cruz; 02-11-2003 at 05:35 PM.

yellows2k is offline Member
    Originally posted by e cruz
    ok this has been my diet for about 2 months 7:30 rtd meal rep sk. or nothing 12:30 2 egg whites some veggies (some times) 3:30 chicken breast veggies 8:30 some red meat or fish veggies boiled rice. can you help me out . Im willing to eat clean and my freezer is stocked with grade a meat and tons of chicken breasts lean ground turkey lean grd beef and fish im just waiting fo a good diet. and every thing that goes in it. like i said my heart is there
    Why dont u search and look around on this website and then based upon your needs, come up with a diet of your own instead of having everyone just tell u what to eat and not and how to eat it and when....All the info's here, if your hearts truly in it, you'll do the work necessary ...

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with yellows. Hey man, you got your freezer full of the stuff to make you get bigger, just eat the stuff.

Food makes you bigger, training makes you harder.

I'd starve to death eating as little as that. 5 to 6 meals a day. Figure out what you personally wantto do, bulk or diet down. I say you just need to start eating a bit more, but keep it clean. Also add in cardio. Keep looking around here and learn about diets and workouts and see what you can piece together. If you keep getting stumped then just ask for help.

I know Big_Dan isn't everyone's favorite on here, but what the hells up with flaming everytime he posts. It's getting old quick and needs to stop, if you don't like what he's asking or saying then ignore him or give the right advice. This is a board to give and recieve HELPFULL information. Not a FLAMING board.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    keep it calm, i deleted the flames, they are not allowed here, i dont really care what people are posting as long as its respectfull, we all learned somewhere and we were all newbies at one time or another, we can in case some people didnt know respectfully disagree with each other

peace

Thread Information