arshigtx is offline Junior Member

Difference between EC and clen..

Hey guys, I've used EC before several times before with very good results, however not experiencing the same type of effects anymore.

I've heard from some people that clen was the same as EC and that i should just stick to EC.

I was wondering though, is clen a better fat loss product, or is it on the same level as EC.

As well, I'm not to sure if I'm allowed to ask this or not, but where can I buy clen in pill form? Of course for research purposes...

I know the AR-R site sells it in liquid form, but is there any other trustworthy site out there that sells it in pill form?

Thanks

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    In my experience, clen is far stronger than the EC stack.. However, your receptors might still be drained. Maybe take some keto to restore them? I heard benadryl works too..

I don't think you are allowed to ask as it is still TECHNICALLY asking for a source..

metski is offline Junior Member
    why you want it in pill form?

liquid is easy to dos also

i got mine from ARR several times and dont see reason to change.

same sh1t

EC is easier to dos imo with clen you have to keep changing dos because your body gets use to it very fast.
    Last edited by metski; 04-12-2010 at 12:12 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I lose more fat on clen but feel like crap all day whereas with ECA I still lose fat, just not as much, only I feel great all day - I could almost take the stuff recreationally!

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    major difference.... clen illegal, ECA legal

clen and t-3 mix is a much better fat lose stack.. doesn't give you energy just burns alot more calories for the 15days you take it.

ECA gives you energy but doesn't burn as many calories (from product alone that is).. and you can take it for more than two weeks at a time.

metski is offline Junior Member
    ephredrine suppresses hunger also though.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    I lose more fat on clen but feel like crap all day whereas with ECA I still lose fat, just not as much, only I feel great all day - I could almost take the stuff recreationally!

Is this why I feel like sh*t all day???? Been taking clen for the past 2wks & up to 160mcgs & feel like sh*t.Feel like sleeping the day away!!!!! Body aches also.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Is this why I feel like sh*t all day???? Been taking clen for the past 2wks & up to 160mcgs & feel like sh*t.Feel like sleeping the day away!!!!! Body aches also.
    Yeah I lost alot of fat on it but felt like a crackhead - it's not for me.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Yeah I lost alot of fat on it but felt like a crackhead - it's not for me.
    Lets hope after feeling like this I lose the body fat.My diet is clean
    & uped cardio 45 mins a day for 5-6 days a wk.Like I said its been 2wks on clen and I have another 6wks (before my cruise)!!!!LOL

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metski View Post
    ephredrine suppresses hunger also though.
    Yeah this is one thing that I surprisingly did not like about Ephedrine. I already am pretty strict with my diet, and dont eat a lot when I'm cutting, and the E made it so bad. I had to force myself to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Yeah I ordered the taurine too, just in case I get aches. Kind of hoping I do to be honest so the taurine doesnt go to waste hahaha.

Thread Information