Rintoo is offline New Member

Diet support/critique

Posted about a week ago on the newbie forums, posting here to get some serious help on my dieting.

21years old, 6' 245lbs, started a clen cycle 1 week ago today have dropped from 250>245 since then

Meal#1 7am
    2 Whole eggs
    Glass of milk or juice

Meal#2 10am
    tuna

Meal#3 1pm
    Grilled chicken breast

Meal#4 3pm
    Can of tuna w/ tablespoon of brine (milk/light dressing)

Meal#5 7pm
    Grilled chicken breast

Any help greatly appreciated, trying to drop the pounds!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Welcome! Your going to need to post your diet with all of the macro information in the format of protein/carbs/fat/calories before anybody is going to help you with it. Example - 1/2 cup of oats, dry - 5/27/3/140

You also need to post up your TDEE so we know your caloric maintenance, and long term goal. Without that, it's impossible to work up a proper diet.

I can tell you without having any of that info that I see next to zero carbs or fat in your diet; what do you think your body is using for energy? You can't just feed your body protein. So, I would suggest you follow my advice and repost your diet ASAP, because you definitely need a complete overhaul. The more detailed and HONEST you can be, the better your results will be.

Rintoo is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick reply, as soon as I get home I'll collect all the macro info and post it up, I just calculated online that my TDEE is 3664.

Long term goal is to be around 200lbs, I knew my diet needed a serious overhaul, thanks again for the honesty

Thread Information