KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

BOILED chicken breasts??

Guys i look at alot of videos when bodybuilders show their prepared meals and the skinless chicken breast ones are always looking raw, and thats not before they cooked them thats the actual meal they eat, its not grilled or baked or fried it has the raw texture....

Are they boiling it in plain water?

I am seriously on a roll with a new clean diet and if thats the way BB's do chicken then i'll give it a try?

Who on this forum eats them boiled in water?

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    I did.
    It's not the most tasteful way to prepare chicken, believe me... But it's nothing wrong with it, specially if you're trying to avoid fats (Assuming you prepare your chiken breast with olive oil or something)

Nevertheless... I just don't see the advantage of eating it like that... Maybe only the convenience.

And yes, it's boiled in plan water.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    i love boiled chicken... better than avin ur breath smell of ***** from eatin fish lol...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I used to eat it. Definitely tasteless. It's good if you plan to use it for something, such as chicken salad. If you're just eating it as a meal, nothing beats grilled outside!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the input guys, there is a sale at the kitchen electronics down at the department store they have electric grills and steamers and many more for very cheap i already have the steamer which is awesome for veggies and salmon and fish fillets, but i will invest in the small electric grill for chicken breasts and steaks, i dont have space for a real gas or charcoal grill neither do i have the time to prepare it that way so i will just use the electric one!

I should be less lazy and start preparing all my meals in advance, this way i dont get lazy when its time to make one a time, when i'm lazy i usually opt for opening a can of tuna....and i am getting sick of eating raw tuna more than once a day its really uuuuggggh

Thread Information