ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Somethings Up Not Dropping Any Weight?? Suggestions!!??

Have had some issues and have not been around these boards for about 6 months.
    I have always known my body pretty good and have never had an issue like this before.. Here is a quick rundown..

Height: 6ft
    Training Exp: On and off for 20+ years

I have always been able to gain and drop weight whenever I wanted When I last visited this board I was in mid cycle of a bulker.
    I am on TRT through my doctor but also get some extra test for cycles
    The cycle I did was test 500-600mg Ew X 2 Shots a week (300 X2)
    I was up to around 270# with a 37" waist and was around 18%BF
    I unfortunately tweaked my left rotator cuff doing behind the neck presses with 275# and ended up stopping the cycleat week 9
    I have since lost what I am guessing is 20# of muscle because I am down to 250# on the Dot.
    I am no longer looking to bulk and 10 days ago I started a low dose cycle (350mg Ew Test and 300mg a week Tren both Enanthate )
    My Diet is not great right now But to start I completely cut out eating and snacking at night and stopped drinking soda. I also have been doing 1hr of Cardio every morning before eating.
    I am eating right around 1500cals a day and as I said I am just getting back into fixing my diet but When I droppped weight in the past I always started with a 2 week "fast" where I do not eat much and get rid of a quick few pounds and some water weight.
    Any other time, I would have dropped 8-10# in my first 10-14 days and then slowed from there!
    I can not lose anything something seems screwed up cause I have done this a dozen times in the past and always the same type of results.
    In 2008 I dropped 28# in 25 Days and it was about 16-20# of BF!!

Anyone have any ideas what might be happening? am I just getting older and my body is not responding like it once did? I am not a stranger to putting in my time at the gym but I would like to have least seen 2-4# (min.) come off by now.
    I am not doing much weight training right now cause I fell and I now have an A-C Seperation on my right side (clavicle / ligament is pulled)
    So I am just doing light weight high reps and am using the tren to help shed the fat and tone up. If I was training heavy I could use the theory that I threw 5# of muscle back on but I know that is not the case.

Any Ideas from anyone
    Thanks Nine

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    You estrogen levels might be a bit jacked. Not sure if you did any PCT after stopping the cycle, but high E2 would cause you to retain water and bloat.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep, cycle your carbs.. it will assist you greatly

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    You estrogen levels might be a bit jacked. Not sure if you did any PCT after stopping the cycle, but high E2 would cause you to retain water and bloat.
    I am on trt so I get bloodwork done estrogen right within limits

Thread Information