Thread: Pb&j

chinups Guest

Pb&j

Has anyone see those new little peanut butter and jelly pockets. They look like a those spanish benata's (spelling is def. wrong). There 210 calories and I can eat like 6 easy. Is this horrible for me. I always thought this stuff wasn't that bad for me....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I can't imagine them being that good for ya.....of course if you're yhat much of a hard gainer......eat away.

chinups Guest
    Trying to get 6 pack so I guess not

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yes it's bad.
    The peanut butter they used is filled with hydrogenated oils that are not good at all.

It's basically a bunch of bad fats and sugar. I wouldn't even give'em to my kid.

Now if your not concerned with fat gain and your bulking than I don't see why not. Not really practicing good eating habbits but I'm one of those guys with a metabolism so slow that if I ate 6 of those, I would gain 5Lbs

Now you could make your own with some natural peanut butter and suger free jam on wheat. That would be a pretty good snack. Not something to go crazy on but a good filling snack here and there

chinups Guest
    OK well now I know why I felt guilty after 3 last night and 2 in the morning. But honest has anyone seen this things, there dangerous. Beautiful little tiny treats!

yellows2k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Yes it's bad.
    The peanut butter they used is filled with hydrogenated oils that are not good at all.
    Worst type of fats are hydrogenated. Use natural PB, tastes much better and is actually helpful to your body.

chinups Guest
    Well the only reason I ate it was because for some reason I think b/c I stopped with the cigs I can't stop eating. I mean I had like 6-7 meals yesterday and then had to eat three of those. 1 hr later I was like next!

Natural PB rules I get it at whole foods all the time, anyone go there?

Well if your trying to quit smoking......throw your diet out the window until you get your nicotine cravings under control. Quiting smoking and strict diet is bad enough alone but trying to do both could lead to murdering someone!LOL Good luck bro....I know smoking is harder than hell to quit!

Whole foods is the shit. I wish I had one right next to my house. I have to drive 30miles to the nearest one.

We have another pretty good store called Farmers Market that doesn't quite have the selection of Whole Foods but it's pretty good to.

chinups Guest
    5 days, tru test is tonight if I have a Friday drink. But I may opt not to drink til next friday due to the cigs.....wish me luck

chinups Guest
    They have a tuna can with 90 grams of protein there and a can of salmonm. They go up to 8-9 dollars a can...sick shit

Actually I used to smoke a pack a day. I just quit cold turkey one day cuz I couldn't run for more than a quarter mile. I have also given up on alcohol, permanently.

I know what you mean...holding a drink in one hand and the other feels empty....so hold a drink in both hands is what I used to say!LOL Good luck bro.....I feel your pain.

chinups Guest
    Congrats to you buddy.

I will try a dry run in march when I blunge into the JUICE HEAD circle...

Once all the cravings stop and your body returns to "normal" you'll be glad you quit smoking.:/:

1-Recreational drugs, 2-cigarettes, 3-snuff, 4-alcohol......all things of the past now.
    1- Been 4 years now
    2- been 3 years now
    3- been almost 2 years
    4- it's been 1.5 years twice now!!! (celebrated when my daighter was born, so I had to start over!)

Thread Information