I admit I am as lazy as they come. I hate to work out but I am also pretty over weight.

I started a diet a few days ago and I cut out all soft drinks.

I started eating more smaller meal throughout the day. I have gotten alot of can tuna and white chicken breast. I eat a can for breakfast with some light mayo and 2 slices of white bread.

My exercise could be improved but I have been doing alot of house work to keep me moving during the day.

In about a week I have lost @ 3lbs. I would assume most of this is water weight. I was at 213 and now I am around 209. Weighing first thing in the morning.

What else can I do to speed the process up. My stomach area felt kind hard a few weeks ago (maybe distended) but now it seems a little softer. (is that the weight loss?)

My goal is to get to around 175 and then I want to bulk up and get better cut like I was in 2005 when I was in the military.

I just bought an elliptical and I plan to start using it more and more. Gonna go slow at first until I build my stamina back up. Along with some sit-ups and some push ups.

I will get a weight set when I reach the 180 mark. That will be my reward to my self when it happens.