aestheticmind is offline Associate Member

Pre-Made Breakfast

I don't have time to make a breakfast in the morning, so I was wondering if there was something I could make ahead of time. I could make it every night before bed, but I would prefer to make something big Sunday evening, and then eat it throughout the week. I do the same thing with my two mid-day meals. I make a big bowl of chicken and brown rice or tuna and wheat noodle casserole, then tupperware it into 10 servings.

Right now my breakfast is a shake:

2 scoops protein
    1/2 cup oats
    2 tablespoons peanut butter
    whole banana

Should I just stay with this?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Why couldn't you make your meals the night before?? Typically there is a great deal of bacteria on leftovers that have been left over for 3+ days and should be thrown out if that is at all a concern to you. And no a shake is never a good subsitute for a meal. I'll drink a shake upon waking because it's the quickest way to get protein into me, but then I'll start making my first meal. Def plan your meals ahead of time and prepare them the night before if you have to.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Breakfast is tough to make ahead of time IMO, because your options are limited unless you can handle meat (i'm talking chicken breast, not bacon silly!) early in the morning.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    whatever time you were gonna spend that night to prepare your breakfast you could just sleep and wake up that much earlier

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for gaining upon your post, but I am in the same boat here.

Not sure how good this idea is but I cooked up eggs with veggie the night before and they same to been fine.

Also I am not to sure about this idea, do to the fact that it is cooked in microwave. But I would put my eggs into a bowl and cook for 2minture or till runnest is gone.

Take that and see who give a good feed back if not then I guess I will be dead soon, lol!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I cook 16 eggs at a time and then eat them about 3 at a time in the mornings throughout the week.

You can add cheese/bacon/sausage any or none of the above depending what your goals are.

I am not cooking anything when I first get up.

Minute and a half in the microwave and you have some solid protein to start out the day.

Thread Information