JSanchez2010 is offline New Member

I need help bulking up

Well here's the deal, im 20 years old and im 5'7'' sitting on 135 lbs. I just bought some creatine and I really want to start eating better. However im not into counting calories and all that good stuff. I just want to gain weight but at the same time good weight, meaning not eating junk food. What are some meals that I can put together(breakfast,lunch,dinner) that can help me achieve this goal? Thanks

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Not trying to be a di(k to you, but i'm gonna give it to you straight. If you want to have a good diet and reach your goals, it's time to get into counting calories and all that good stuff, whether you like it or not. None of us are 'into it', we just do it because we need to be sure what and how much we're putting in our bodies.

Secondly - if you want some ideas, there are hundreds of posts in this section of people's diets with critiquing, tweaking, etc - spend some time researching, come up with your own diet based on that research, post it here and we'll help you with it - but nobody is going to do the work for you.

Good luck bro, keep us posted.

Thread Information