O.fO.shO is offline Member

cutting after cycle

I just did a 8 week cutting cycle test/tren . I did AM cardio for an hour on an empty stomache and lifted 8 hrs later .

Now that I'm off cycle I still want to cut up more , but I'm afriad to loose any mass . I did this once off cycle and lost alot . I want to run the same cycle again , but what in the mean time?

I have alot of clen and ketotifen . Can I still keep cutting if I take clen ? Should I up my calorie intake?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Firstly, did you do a proper PCT?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Sorry I've been away . I decided to just cut out the cardio until my next 6 week cycle . But I would still like to know the answer .

As far as PCT , I'm on it right now . clomid/nolva

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'd say eat at maintenance and see how that goes for you. You probably won't make gains but you shouldn't put on fat. Maybe mix the cardio back in 3-4 days a week and you should continue to drop the bodyfat.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I have been doing a lot of reading on this topic lately, and most knowledgeable people say it is not a good idea to cut coming off a cycle unless you want to lose a lot of that muscle you put on.

It is better to go through PCT keeping the same diet and try to keep as many of the gains as possible.

Then when you baseline out you can gradually cut.

If you cut right after the cycle it is going to be hard to tell if you are losing water weight, muscle, fat or whatever. You are going to be guessing. If you wait you will be able to tell easier if you truly are getting rid of fat and not just dropping weight because you came off a cycle.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-07-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Thread Information