Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    flexerguy is offline Junior Member
    LOL ok and one more question

you have Daily Kcal = 135*12= 1620kcal

i see you took weight and muliplied by 12 but why 12?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by flexerguy View Post
    So I take it that 1.5 g and 1.1 g of carbs are enough to maintian current lean muslce mass? no carbs but proteins and yes they are

Ok so lets say I wanted to diet a year later. I take the same ratios of 1.5 g of protein and 1.1 g of protein as well as the protein and carb ratios mentioned would remain the same. Ones calories might differ based upon a new calculated BMR etc right? if you reach your desidered amount of bf, to maintain it there are several type of macro proportions to use

So if one does not want to spike insulin levels then the PWO shake should have no gatorade right? forget the gatorade lol, in case eat 50 g of melon with your proteins And carb meals can be consumed earlier and the later meals would have the firbrous carbs ie veggies.? start with a good breakfast and as the day goes ahead reduce progressively the amount of carbs in order to have the dinner meal without of it. eat first proteins, then carbs and veggies (lactuca sativa longifolia is one of the best)

What about cycling of carbs? Do you do that at a later stage. ie 2 days high carb then low...do you simply take out eg 2 meals of carbs
    bold

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by flexerguy View Post
    LOL ok and one more question

you have Daily Kcal = 135*12= 1620kcal

i see you took weight and muliplied by 12 but why 12?
    12 Are the Kcal needed (per pound) in order to reduce your fat keeping the LBM.

flexerguy is offline Junior Member
    THANKS I AM ALL EXCITED

Fat Begone!

Oh and can I ask what the macros are for maintaining the desired level of body fat? I can use them when done cutting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information