Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member

my 3000 calorie diet pls read comments wanted

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

bad good ok ?????

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    Looks good to me... except cottage cheese peanut butter, but that`s just me.

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

people might also see that i eat a lot of rice for my carbs well that might change over time but for now im happy with the rice better than sweet potatoes and i find it hard to eat oats in the morning as it is cause it taste like shit so i just stick with oats once a day

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    take the toast from your breakfast and add it to meal 2 (tuna sandwich). you should have a steady stream of carbs throughout the day. you also need more fruit and veggies. add an orange or apple to your breakfast, and throw some berries in your shakes. blueberries blend easily, and are a great source of antioxidants. if you're not a fan of veggies, get a supplement powder and throw that in the shakes as well.

yeah i might give the berries a go,reason for meal 2 which is tuna on its own is because i have had carbs in the morning and no real need for them at that time, the nxt lot of carbs is the meal after ( pre workout carbs) i only take carbs when needed the diet im on is not for cutting or bulking just a maintenance diets if there is such a thing lol just higher in protein for buildingthe reason for the toast in the morning is that i cant somach 100g of oats so i go 60g and have a serve of toast = same ammount of carbs in the end as for fruit i have been told no real need for fruit as its high in sugar the only time i might ever have fruit is post workout,i get veg at night which imo is ok i might also pick a on a lil bit thru the day but not often

thanks for the comment mate the more the better guys

what about the rice im eating guys is that acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    what about the rice im eating guys is that acceptable
    yea it's fine.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    gday guys just been working on a new diet nothing fancy about this one just simple mayb even boring lol recently quit smoking a few weeks ago and started this diet aslo need to know your goals. I'll critique your food choices and layout though.

9am
    meal 1: 4 egg whites on 2 peices linseed & soy bread (toast) 60 grams of oats s scoops of protein powder i'd leave out the toast and protein powder and have only eggs/oats as your pro/carb here. 2 whole eggs, 8-10 whites, 60g oats. That would be ideal and very clean.
    p 62 c 63 f 10

meal 2: 200 grams tuna
    p 50 c 0 f 0 bad meal. You need an energy source (either carbs, fat, or both). Since this meal is early in the day, i see no reason for you to not be eating plenty of complex carbs - i'm sure you're doing work/errands/running around - you need energy! Add 40g or so of complex carbs. Oats, sweet potato, brown rice, lentils, beans, etc

pre workout meal 1 hour b4 training meal 3:200 grams chicken breast 100 grams of basmati rice nice meal for bulking. For cutting, i'd choose a lower gi rice (whole grain brown with the husk on). Basmati isn't bad though.
    p 55 c 75 f 2

post workout nutrition 2 scoops of protein mixed with water and 50 grams of dextrose again, for bulking this is fine. Vitargo or waxy maize would be a better simple carb though. 50g is fine. For cutting, stick with 1 cup of oats mixed into your shake or do no carbs at all until your pwo whole-food meal (ideally within 30-60 minutes).

post workout meal 200grams of chicken breast 100 grams of basmati rice
    p 50 c 75 f 2 perfect. Again, if cutting, use brown rice or another low gi carb. Also, consider reducing the portion of carbs by 1/2 and adding 10g of healthy fat like nuts or something.

meal 5: 200 grams steak and veg of choice eg mayb broccoli asparagus
    p 50 c is fibrous carbs so not counted f 10 good meal but your fat is pretty low. Add another 10g to this meal with some extra virgin olive oil or something similar on your veggies.

before bed rotein shake mixed with 100 g low fat cottage cheese peanut butter no whey here. It will only negate the digestion rate of the caseinate source (cottage cheese). Double the cheese portion.
    p 50 c 6 f 20

that ends up being close to 3000 calories for me im 6 foot 98 kg looking to maintain my 98 kg rang well between 96-100kg so, goal is to maintain weight but gain strength? Slowly cut body fat?

1 more thing multivitamins morning and night these multivits i take have omega 3 in them try to get in 8-10 omega-3/6/9 capsules throughout the day.
    bold

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

goal is to maintain size but at the same time turn any fat into lean muscle muscle tissue
    your goal is physically impossible. fat cannot magically turn into muscle lol.

well by eating this diet i cant see why i cant lose bf over time and still build muscle mass yeah ok mayb that sounded stupid what i wrote b4 yeah your right my fat is not going to just turn into raging hulk muscles lol but over time i should drop a bit of fat and build more lean muscle tissue

EAS makes 100% casein protein. Take that before bd with milk. It's the next best thing to waking up every 4 hrs

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    goal is to maintain size but at the same time turn any fat into lean muscle muscle tissue
    1st as you can see i have a lot of carbs in the morning and protein shake to after being sleeping all night the shake would be great not sure i wanna drop the protein shake and just have egg whites as 10 whites have less protein then the shake i just use minimum ammount of eggs just for topping on my toast if i drop the toast carb intake would be less than 40g i take 60+ to keep my energy up longer hence why i dont have carbs with the tuna

2nd i will add 40 grams of carbs like u said thanks bud

3rd i shall add a bit more fat into my diet as my fat content is not very high my multi vits have omega 3 and so does my fish meal as for omega 6 and 9 i cook my meals in olive oil and also have fats in cottage cheese and peanut butter

4th i will look into dropping the last protein shake before bed like u said and double the casein
    after making that statement you have much to learn

I don't agree with adding more fat personally, I think you need to lean out a bit while you are building muscle. Thus eat high lean protein and enough carbs to give you energy

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

Blog Entries
    dec11 i wtf r u talking about go stick your rude lil nose up your ass faggot i hate it when pricks that just leave negative shit u seen i changed what i wrote as i said i didnt mean that u had nothing decent to say about the diet u bwere just being a punk

i bet u have a lot to learni can tell just by your picture i hpoe u have only been training for less than a year because ur not in very good shape old mate mayb go learn a thing or to

now after me being rude and retaliating to this punk i will be the one that cops the brunt of peoples comments and mayb even a word or 2 from the mods well so be it i think the people who start these thing by being rude should be the ones told off not me cant i stick up for myself

dec11 u seen that danimal had said what i wrote was wrong why open your big hole ???
    . vain arsehole with your baby oil lol, what a stupid twat, you truely are a braindead asshole

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dec11 i wtf r u talking about go stick your rude lil nose up your ass faggot i hate it when pricks that just leave negative shit u seen i changed what i wrote as i said i didnt mean that u had nothing decent to say about the diet u bwere just being a punk

i bet u have a lot to learni can tell just by your picture i hpoe u have only been training for less than a year because ur not in very good shape old mate mayb go learn a thing or to

now after me being rude and retaliating to this punk i will be the one that cops the brunt of peoples comments and mayb even a word or 2 from the mods well so be it i think the people who start these thing by being rude should be the ones told off not me cant i stick up for myself

dec11 u seen that danimal had said what i wrote was wrong why open your big hole ???
    great attitude. im sure it will make guys want to help you

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

a word or 2 from the mods is an understatement, make that your last post of that nature if you wish to remain here.

delete

Blog Entries
    hmmm, some people really know how to show their IQ level. all that baby gone to your head?

dude not the first time u have been a smart ass on peoples posts grow up get as life all you have to do is look at your profile and u can see how much u piss people off they have even wrote on your profile telling u what they think about u get a clue buddy
    yeah its baby oil keep the skin moist even helps stop stretch marks end of story
    and again he tried to help and you bash him then get upset that he stood up for himself.

you have a poor attitude and need to change it or you are going to turn a lot of guys away from ever wanting to help you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danimal79 View Post
    delete
    thats correct, why? whats your input?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    since you want to know, my "input" was:

"i think i remember him (you) saying he was training for 17 years."

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

alright bro dont take it too far. he hasnt said anything negative to you here

shut up fool as i said not the first time u have got up peoples nose i ****ing hate it when people just slame your post and talk shit
    you need to stop posting like this. this has become a thread of whose d!ck is bigger. who cares. get over it

n00bs is offline Member
    You did the same thing on another forum when you asked a quesiton we gave an answer and you all abused us...

Pull your head in in future..

From the other board..

Man that was an interesting thread!

It's kinda like watching a fight at the footy. You know it's not right, but you're still fascinated by it anyway. I don't mind the occasional tool slipping into the forum, keeps things interesting.

You clearly have to work on your aggresion issues and possibly they way you deliver things..
    People can get away with that sort of thing when other people know them.. Not so much if they are new...

The world isnt against you just dont be a twat to people.

n00bs

Blog Entries
    since you want to know, my "input" was:

"i think i remember him (you) saying he was training for 17 years."
    no, that was a statement. if youve something to say, say it. i seem to rem bullshit from you also

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    alright bro dont take it too far. he hasnt said anything negative to you here
    no mate, he was also an asshole in a thread afew days back, hes just pushing it now, hopefully both wont be here much longer

no mate, he was also an asshole in a thread afew days back, hes just pushing it now, hopefully both wont be here much longer
    Just take it easy because the rules apply to everyone. Its not worth it to get yourself into this

Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

no, that was a statement. if youve something to say, say it. i seem to rem bullshit from you also
    oh you do? so then do you want to take me up on the bet, where i put my "bullshit" on the line and was willing to prove it to you? anytime you want to put your money where your mouth is, i'm all for it. until then...do yourself a favor and find someone else to get your rocks off with.

delete my account mods dont just ban me delete the whole thing

dec11 can i ask u why u had 2 stick your nose in when u can c i had changed what i wrote and explained what i was talking about the first post i made was done with and changed so why write u have a lot to learn hey not the firt time u have done it buddy i dont put up with rude people thanks
    You know if you dont want people to be rude then you may want to practice that yourself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Just take it easy because the rules apply to everyone. Its not worth it to get yourself into this
    i aint getting into it, give ppl enough rope and they hang themselves

Blog Entries
    oh you do? so then do you want to take me up on the bet, where i put my "bullshit" on the line and was willing to prove it to you? anytime you want to put your money where your mouth is, i'm all for it. until then...do yourself a favor and find someone else to get your rocks off with.
    omg, so hilarious. check up that admin thread on giving stupid advice and where it leads

noles what are u taking about just go away u didnt add to my diet ? now that there is a fight u wanna stick your nose in too wtf is wrong with people i was not rude dec was the one who started it he seen i changed my post and explained my self better i wasnt rude when danimal said my goals r not possible i then explained myself more to him and that was that then the fool wanna come be rude on my post **** that shit

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    delete my account mods dont just ban me delete the whole thing
    just log out and don't log back in if you don't wish to be here, simple enough. you seem to have anger and self control issues, I hope you are able to deal with it. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information