jtuner77 is offline Member

Endomorph to Mesomorph?

In HS and some of college I was chubby but around 24-25 I got to about 200 with 10% but was pretty ripped now I have gone up(one point 2700 and down(208) in weight and am stuck around 216-218 with 27% bf and was wondering is it truly possible to go from one to another?

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    if youre a mesomorph youll know..im talking about skipping training days, skipping meals, drinking alcohol, eating cheeseburgers and pizza, and still being big and ripped.... i have 2 friends that are like that.. they start training moderately serious, not even close as serious as me,and they blow up

I hate Im not a mesomorph..

SquatMan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    In HS and some of college I was chubby but around 24-25 I got to about 200 with 10% but was pretty ripped now I have gone up(one point 2700 and down(208) in weight and am stuck around 216-218 with 27% bf and was wondering is it truly possible to go from one to another?

It is possible to go from Meso to Endo....if you eat junk and get to be a fat ass...your body will definitely create more fat cells, once your body has done this, you have them for life! unless you get lypo or some crazy shit like that, it is possible to go fomr meso to ecto also...given some extreme circumstances like if one starves them selves to the point of the body using up muscle tissue to help sustain itself....but because of genetics, if a meso decides to "get back on tract" he will have a much easier time to re-acquire that lost muscle compared to an ectomorph.

Now we have the Ectomorph...and IMO think it's the hardest body type to change, there can be a number of reasons for this, the most popular IMO is lack of appetite to be able to eat the amount of calories needed to grow, or most ecto's have slightly over active thyroids, this can prevent them from adding mass no matter how hard they try.

My .02

Hope this can help.

S

Thread Information