tbomun is offline New Member

basic diet question from a newbie.

http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

i had a few questions about this basic diet. in the first meal i dont quite understand the portion for the skim milk and orange juice. also whole eggs is that hard boiled eggs? or prepared eggs ie. omelet?

- 0.6 1 skim milk, 0.3% fat
    - 0.2 1 orange juice

also what could i sub in for the Kehfir milk, cottage cheese(GROSS). lastly what supplements would you all recommend? recommendations for a multi-vitamin?

im not on any cycles, though im interested. but ive been doing lots of reading and one thing has always been repeated. "get your diet right and work out" so thats what im doing.

Cycles for the Newbie interested in #11
    Last edited by tbomun; 08-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looks like a strange diet format. I'd suggest checking out others diets in this section and going off of that. Also, what are your goals and stats?

I'm glad to hear you're looking to research and learn before jumping into a cycle - it's the smart thing to do and you'll be glad you did.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    The cal content is listed in kcal which I'm still a little confused on. What is the cal content?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoto View Post
    The cal content is listed in kcal which I'm still a little confused on. What is the cal content?
    kcal and calories are the same thing. It's just quicker and easier to refer to them as calories.

Thread Information