MFnatic is offline New Member

Need help with Diet/Workout

Not sure where to start.

I started hitting the gym late February at around 270lbs/6'5. I didn't have a strict diet, simply cut half of what I normally ate since I didn't have anyone that could point me in the right direction. My workout consisted of 3miles on the treadmill, free weights & some sit-ups 5 times a week mon-fri. Although I'm extremely happy I lost 40pounds I'm completely unsatisfied with my body. I'm currently at 230lbs looking to lose more weight and start gaining some muscle. I'm very committed and want to tone my body up within the next year. If anyone could point me in the right direction with a diet/workout plan it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I'm getting really sick of these threads. Congrats on the weight loss man but there's tons of threads with sample diets people have posted that have already been critiqued. Some of which have tons of info on formulas, food choices, and various types of diets.
    I'll be happy to help you but please, do 10-30 minutes of reading and then post a proposed diet with macros (grams of pro/carb/fat and cals for each meal). Nobody is gonna make a diet for you, or even point you in a direction - there's simply too much involved it it varies largely based on the individual.
    Good luck!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I'm getting really sick of these threads. Congrats on the weight loss man but there's tons of threads with sample diets people have posted that have already been critiqued. Some of which have tons of info on formulas, food choices, and various types of diets.
    I'll be happy to help you but please, do 10-30 minutes of reading and then post a proposed diet with macros (grams of pro/carb/fat and cals for each meal). Nobody is gonna make a diet for you, or even point you in a direction - there's simply too much involved it it varies largely based on the individual.
    Good luck!
    ^^^ THIS.

Lot's of us here are happy to help, but we're not getting paid to do the work for you! (you collectively, not trying to pick on the OP)

MFnatic is offline New Member
    Shouldve waited to make the post. Within minutes of creating the thread I found some very useful information. I'll be making a new post within the next couple days with my diet and workout plan and try to get some feedback on it. My apologies
    Last edited by MFnatic; 08-06-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Thread Information