HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

dieting help on cycle?

hey guys i am in the middle of my second cycle taking Test E at 500 Mg per week and right now i think my diet is doing alright but could be alot better would like you guys to suggest some extra foods to add in and give me some input thanks guys, my body % is at about 10. i weigh 180 lbs right now and expecting to gain about 10 or 15 pounds more on this cycle, wondering if you could give me some tips on all your eating schedules and what your food healthy food intake consists of.
    meals-

5 eggs morning, oatmeal
    granola bars for little snack
    white rice with 2 chicken breasts
    another scoop of rice later on in day
    dinner- usally some beef, pork, pasta etc
    later on around 7 have another bowl of rice
    and usually another granola bar or two couple hours before bed

and also whey protein shakes on workout days and on recovery days

just an example of one of my meals throughout the day.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Maybe add in some almond or natty peanutbutter on ezekial bread with your breakfast....

add in some avacado in one of your meals..

maybe toss in a pack of tuna inbetween meals here and there

add in a cup or so of fatfree cottage cheese before bed..

add in some vegetable with your dinner.
    Last edited by grumpee; 08-09-2010 at 01:31 AM.

tuna can be added i forgot about that yeah thanks i needa start eatin some of that, and get some peanut butter in there but is all that rice ok? and eating chicken breast a lot ok? and i will get some cottage cheese

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    tuna can be added i forgot about that yeah thanks i needa start eatin some of that, and get some peanut butter in there but is all that rice ok? and eating chicken breast a lot ok? and i will get some cottage cheese
    Brown rice has a lower glycemic index than white rice and digest slower. . I eat alot of white rice to but I always try to have a fibrious green vegetable with it to slow down the digestion since fast digesting simple carbs spike your insulin . Only time I dont eat vegeatbles is my post workout meal when I want a insulin spike. Chicken breast is fine. when on cycle the more protein the better in my opinion because protein synthesis is higher. Also its just my opinion but I think whey shakes are over rated and getting your protein from whole foods is way better.. A protein shake is good after a workout . maybe add in some dextrose for a insulin spike with it..

I'm no expert on diet by any means. this is just my opinion and what works for me

well thanks alot yeah i usually only use shakes post workouts and once or twice on my recovery days, so throw some greeen vegis so it doesnt digest as fast? what vegetables are you taking with the rice

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    well thanks alot yeah i usually only use shakes post workouts and once or twice on my recovery days, so throw some greeen vegis so it doesnt digest as fast? what vegetables are you taking with the rice
    Green beans, spinach, brocoli, asparagas and brussel sprouts..

Thread Information