CaLDwELLGoD is offline Junior Member

Diet in check before cycle!

Hey all, gonna try AAS one more time. I got some home brewed EQ and prope. Not looking to get huge , but looking to get some gains but mostly power / endurance. Since everyone here says it was my diet that shuts me down. Id like to post this thread to get some help before i waste my money again.

Stats:

23 years old
    5'11
    195 lbs
    13 % body fat
    Cycling training ( has trainer )

Remember i am a cyclist so less fat / little more muscle is good to put out some good wattage on the bike.

After i get some replies ima hit up the grocery store with your guys suggestions.

If i forgot anything let me know ill be replying all day!

bump! anyone?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would help for you to post your diet with macros.

Im not even sure what you are asking

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    Home brewed gear? i hope this is a joke.. or your way to say you bought it somewhere legit and dont want us to know... right?
    and to answer your q could you pls give us an idea of your current diet? what did you eat today ?

u guys set me up, how about that? so i can get this goin. my diet is not in line right now. When i do diet it is. Egg whites in the morning. Whole grain wheat bread w/ tapolia fish, protein shake 30g of protein w/ some strawberries. 35g of protein chicken on the george foreman grill. Fruit to snack on like peaches or strawberries. ill keep making the fish sandwiches throughout the day if im hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    It would help for you to post your diet with macros.

Im not even sure what you are asking
    What i am asking is. Help me get my diet in line so when i inject my gear. I wont feel like my system is shut down.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    So heres your thread from a year ago..You dont even know what a pct is? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=407926

Post a detailed breakdown of you diet!!!
    Or these guys cant help you, there not going to just make a diet for you. You need to post yours with protein, carbs, fat breakdown!Calories per day..

Heres a sticky to show you how to post a diet so people can tell you what to change out for you needs and yours goals.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=180184

It's not the steroids ..

Post your whole diet properly then they can help you get it in line!!

Not like this: eggs for breakfast, a bunch of fish and chicken, and a steak,mixed nuts at night....

bigboomer: thanks alot bro, im glad everyone is being patient on this thread and not newb bashing. ive learned alot since my previous thread but yet i still will not waste my money on a PCT until i feel fine after injecting my first cc or .5 cc w/e it is. Yes, i do know wut a PCT is.

Just injected 1cc of EQ about an hour ago and still feel the same as always. Consistantly yawning, feeling so tired and hungry! Just shit in general.They say it takes 2 - 3 weeks for it to kick in. Shit, i feel it now.
    Is there any thread on someone that has experienced this problem before?

Thread Information