bobalan1 is offline New Member

New diet any comments or suggestions

so i recently posted info about a cycle and was told to work on my diet first so ive been trying and this is what i have came up with so far. I work nights so keep in mind when eating hours are a lil off.

Wake up
    11:30pm 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 bananna, two pieces of toast, and 1 cup of fat free yogurt

1:30am 2 tuna sandwitches, 3 eg whites and half cup cottage chesse and a fruit

3:30am 2 peanut butter sandwitches with 3 tbl spoones each bannana, 1/2 cup cottage cheese 3 egg whites

5:30am 1 tuna sw 1 peanutbutter sw 1 cup yogurt 3 egg whites

830 11/2 chicken breast half a box angle hair post, 1 cup cottage cheese and a glass of milk

9:30am protien shake 2 scoops then bed

5pm protien shake

630 workout tell 730 then protien shake then nap then i start it all over again

at 11:30pm

so im still learning alot about how to diet but im trying to learn i have been doin this for a couople days now so what do u guys think what whould u change i need some help please thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ask for this to be moved to the diet section or copy paste it in a new post there.

Im not a diet guru and it really needs broke down even more but depending on your goals stats overall it doesnt look bad.

I also work nights. I dont have my diet worked out to the gram like a lot of the guys but my goals are not to the point where I need them either; just an overall healthy diet/lifestyle at this point.

What are you goals?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    We'll get it moved for ya.

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Are you trying to cut, gain weight, or just maintain with better food choices?

Need more info

my goals are to gain 10-15 lbs and ain strenth

so what do u guys think

vegasbound is offline New Member
    How many total calories is that in your diet?

Have you done the math to figure out how many calories you need to cut, maintain, or bulk? I would find some calculaters and try to dial in what you need for your body and go from there..

well I used one of the links to caculate my calories for my body and it said i should consume some where between 4000 and 4500 and i thouht that was pretty high and no i ahvent added it up yet ill do so though and let u know

So after doin some math i believe my cal intake a day is roughly 3500 or so give or take 200 is this enough to gain mass

I am 5.8
    175lbs
    8% bf

Thread Information