bobalan1 is offline New Member

New to dieting any suggestions on changes

so i recently posted info about a cycle and was told to work on my diet first so ive been trying and this is what i have came up with so far. I work nights so keep in mind when eating hours are a lil off.

Wake up
    11:30pm 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 bananna, two pieces of toast, and 1 cup of fat free yogurt

1:30am 2 tuna sandwitches, 3 eg whites and half cup cottage chesse and a fruit

3:30am 2 peanut butter sandwitches with 3 tbl spoones each bannana, 1/2 cup cottage cheese 3 egg whites

5:30am 1 tuna sw 1 peanutbutter sw 1 cup yogurt 3 egg whites

830 11/2 chicken breast half a box angle hair post, 1 cup cottage cheese and a glass of milk

9:30am protien shake 2 scoops then bed

5pm protien shake

630 workout tell 730 then protien shake then nap then i start it all over again

at 11:30pm

with this diet i intake roughly around 3500 calories is this enough to help me bulk

so im still learning alot about how to diet but im trying to learn i have been doin this for a couople days now so what do u guys think what whould u change i need some help please thanks

jypoll is offline Member
    i would suggest over 4000cals a day if you are trying to bulk, also all you have pwo is a protein shake, i try to consume atleast 50% of daily calories pwo, even when i workout at the end of the day i force my self to eat before bed

Thread Information