Damienm05 is offline Productive Member

Lose water weight fast!?

Alright, for all my knowledge when it comes to creating and implementing a balanced diet; I don't know much about manipulating water weight beyond the basics. I tend to retain almost none by holding the salt, doing cardio, using the sauna regularly, drinking 2 gallons of water daily, and avoiding processed starchy carbs. Beyond that, I know there's gotta be ways to cut water and fast.

Here's my dilemma:
    I went to the beach this weekend with some friends to let loose before this semester of grad school begins on Thursday. I ate, drank, and was merry for 3 days. A lot. It wasn't out of control, I fully intended on enjoying myself and accepted the standard 10 lbs. of water weight and moon face that comes with 3 days of fine dining and laziness.
    So, I come back yesterday morning and receive a request to model for my friend's project. She's a graphic designer and many of the photos will be shirtless. Well, fvck. She wants to do it tomorrow evening and I owe her one.
    In my experience, I find it takes 1-2 days for every "cheat day" to regain form. In the case of a 3-day weekend that was about 5k cals daily with plenty of salt and sugar, I was expecting about 5 days of clean diet/cardio to be fully fit again. I now have one. What can I do?!

I've started the day without any carbs, naturally, some egg whites and omega-3 eggs. I'm about to down 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar with a gallon of distilled water. Help me for once faggots!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Waaaaa!!! Somebody is asking me to model and I went from looking like a guy at 9% BF to 10% !!! LoL!

Ok seriously - i'm sure somebody with more experience will be able to chime in here, but I simply took water pills for a few days prior to going on vacation in Mexico. Beach resort, so obviously I didn't want to look bloated going in considering i'd be eating like an animal all week.

They definitely helped 'lean me out' a bit, at least appearance wise. I forget the brand name, but I found them at Walmart - Diurex or something like that. Pretty standard water pill. You're already drinking tons of water which is important while taking these (you're gonna piss even more though), so this may help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Waaaaa!!! Somebody is asking me to model and I went from looking like a guy at 9% BF to 10% !!! LoL!
    You'd be surprised! I must have high estrogen or something because I think every single pound of bloat goes to my face and lower chest. It's not that I look fat, just plain bad lol.

Thank you though sir; I will grab some of those. Can't hurt.

Anyone else have ideas? Thinking about just running in and out of the sauna at 10 minute intervals all day post-lifting. Truth be told, I doubt anything can change in such a short time. We'll see.

Noticing results just an hour after my first diurex pill, surprisingly. I think if I hit the cardio hard and sauna as mentioned above, while continuing this regiment of dandelion root + diurex + green tea + 1 gallon distilled every 6 hours - I may be good to go. Amazing that I've always accepted this as a 4-5 day process. Of course, I could be speaking too soon.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    Noticing results just an hour after my first diurex pill
    =) Good luck bro, I hope you get to where you need to be!

Thread Information