TRT2010 is offline Member

Putting Carbs in a Blender NEED ADVISE

okay i have found that when i don't feel like eating but i have to i just put my food in a blender and just drink it.. I usually do this with my oats but i just tried it with a cup of cooked brown rice and was able to drink it right down. Will i get the same kind of nutrition absorption? I find this to be a very easy solution that way i can focus eating my chicken and steak rather than worrying about having to eat a shit ton of rice or pasta.. Don't get me wrong i LOVE.. Any insight on this would be super.. If I am told that this is fine than i will be able to eat a lot more through out the day.. Might even buy a second blender and keep it at work next to my 2 george formans.

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    It's fine. Breaking the food down into smaller pieces is what your stomach does anyway.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    just ate 8 oz chicken and drank 1 cup oaks with a banana and 3 nella waffers and 1 cup of cooked brown rice.. still hungry.. i guess this will always ensure that i will be able to eat every 2.5 hours............ Very excited

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    Hah, yeah maybe it will make you less full so you can eat more. You sound like a hardgainer eating wafers. Good luck.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    just ate 8 oz chicken and drank 1 cup oaks with a banana and 3 nella waffers and 1 cup of cooked brown rice.. still hungry.. i guess this will always ensure that i will be able to eat every 2.5 hours............ Very excited
    What liquid are you mixing all this shit with, water?

Thread Information