wizard55 is offline Junior Member

check my cutting diet

I weigh 175 lbs. at about 10-12 % body fat and my BMR is 2***. I'm going to start a cycle of clenbuterol soon and I read that the best diet for that is high protein, low carb and low fat.

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    4 pieces whole wheat bread

Meal 2: 6-8 oz. chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 3: 6-8 oz chicken breast
    1 tbsp. olive oil
    PWO: 2 scoops protein powder
    1/2 cup white rice

Meal 5: 6-8 oz. of any type of lean meat

Protein: 200 grams protein
    Carbs: 90 grams carbs
    fats: 40 grams fat

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard55 View Post
    I weigh 175 lbs. at about 10-12 % body fat and my BMR is 2***. I'm going to start a cycle of clenbuterol soon and I read that the best diet for that is high protein, low carb and low fat.

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    4 pieces whole wheat bread

Make it 2 whole eggs, 4-6 whites and a 1/2 cup oats instead of the bread

Meal 2: 6-8 oz. chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice

Good meal

Meal 3: 6-8 oz chicken breast
    1 tbsp. olive oil

This is your pre-workout meal? Drop the olive oil and add a complex carb here to fuel your workout. Sweet potato would be an excellent choice

PWO: 2 scoops protein powder
    1/2 cup white rice

The white rice is kind of weird, but ok. Might be easier if you added 1/2 cup oats to your shake

Meal 5: 6-8 oz. of any type of lean meat

Where are the veggies? I haven't seen them in one single meal. Add 2 cups of green veggies here and 1tbsp of olive oil

Add a meal 6 bedtime meal. It can be a casein shake, cottage cheese, or a lean steak. If you go with the shake, add 1tbsp of natty PB

Protein: 200 grams protein
    Carbs: 90 grams carbs
    fats: 40 grams fat
    You're eating 1500 calories - most girls eat more than that. We don't care what your BMR is, we need to know your TDEE - that's the number you want to work with. Also, your diet is completely devoid of veggies - add them everywhere you can! I added a bedtime meal as you didn't have one - that should tack on an additional 300 cals or so right there.

Critique above in bold

Okay thanks for the input..I will make the changes. When I start my clen cycle should i decrease my carbs and fats?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    What he's getting at is you are not eating enough.. at 1500 cals your body's metabolism is slowing down to much..

You have to eat to lose fat..

You have to eat to build muscle.. the more muscle you have the less strict you have to be on the food you consume and still lose fat..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

With the corrections do you think I will have a sufficient amount of calories?

Again, you need to work out your TDEE. How could any of us know what amount of calories would be sufficient for you? We're all different. Use the info below to calculate your TDEE, then construct a diet around that number.

BMR/TDEE formula:

Let’s start with BMR. This is your Basal Metabolic Rate. AKA – how many calories you burn each day by just sitting on your ass. In order to figure out your BMR, you need to know what your lean body mass is. In turn, you need to know what your body fat percentage is.

If you don’t know your body fat percentage, go to your gym and get tested (please don’t use electronic scales to get your bf % checked, they're horrible). If you don’t have a gym that offers this service; ask me and I’ll give you a pretty good estimate.

With your bf % in hand, here’s the formula:

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

Total weight x bf % in decimal form = total bf weight

Total weight - total bf weight = total lean body mass

For example:

I am 6'1 210 lbs at 10% body fat... so I would multiply 210 by .10 (converted from percent to decimal) = 21 lbs
    210 – 21 = 189 lbs lean body weight

189 / 2.2 = 86.0 lean mass in kg

370 + (21.6 x 86) = 2227.6 BMR (this is high for the average person)

Now that we have a BMR figure, we can move on to TDEE. Total Daily Energy Expenditure. This is how many calories we actually use during the day via our BMR and activities such as work, exercise and various tasks. We can figure this number out with simple math but be honest because this figure is to be the cornerstone of your diet and healthy lifestyle. We need to determine your activity level. We’ll choose from a few levels:

§ If you are sedentary (little or no exercise): Calorie - Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    § If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    § If you are moderately active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    § If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    § If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

For example:

I train with weights 5 days for 90 minutes per week. I play hockey three times per week
    for 90 minutes. I do 60 minutes of cardio training 5 times per week as well. I also practice my sport 3 times per week for 90 minutes. Either via skating or puck/shooting drills. All are high-intensity. I am between very and extra active. Let’s say BMR x 1.8. My TDEE is 4010.

my tdee is 2949 calories a day..with the corrections I think im grazing about ~2200

That's a big deficit bro, i'd bump it up to 2500 for starters. If you find you're not really losing bodyfat, drop another 50-100 calories and monitor for 2 weeks.

Thread Information