Thread: over weight

rabbit229 is offline Junior Member

over weight

could do with some advice plz
    i am 32years old and 19 stone 5,10 bmi around 35%(fat pig) i have been in and out of the gym all my life 17inch bicep 53 inch chest with a nice size gutt

guys in my gym say i should get on hgh they say its really good for you and it will help strip some body fat from me.

befor i try i wanted some advice from you guys

what you think

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I think you shouldn't even be breathing the letters HGH or thinking about any other compound. At 35% bodyfat, you seriously need to get your diet and training in check. Nothing you take will do squat for you if those aren't tight.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I think you shouldn't even be breathing the letters HGH or thinking about any other compound. At 35% bodyfat, you seriously need to get your diet and training in check. Nothing you take will do squat for you if those aren't tight.
    i dont want to diet i like my food but i also like training and bulking. hgh i have been told it will fix my imune system. i do eat health food i wont eat shit but my problem is eating to much at night after a hard days work on the roofs
    Last edited by rabbit229; 09-08-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit229 View Post
    i dont want to diet i like my food but i also like training and bulking. hgh i have been told it will fix my imune system
    Good luck losing your bodyfat then. At 35% bodyfat, bulking shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. You should be focused 100% on stripping bodyfat by dieting, doing a ton of cardio and proper training.

HGH isn't going to do anything significant in terms of bodyfat when you're 35% and maintain a poor diet. Trust me, it's expensive and you'll be wasting your money.

Dylan-W is offline New Member
    Why not think about what foods you like and work out a fat burning diet that incorporates smaller portion sizes of delicious foods. Do you have any friends who are chefs? Dieting doesn't have to necessarily be an unpleasant things if you structure your own diet according to your personal preferences. You should look at examples of fat burning diets and make creative substitutions so that every meal is one that you would find enjoyable

thanks for your replys
    i have a problem with dieting i have try it all my life, i do really well for about 2 weeks and just end up giving in. like i said i do eat good stuff i wont eat ready made shit i only eat what comes from the ground or that use to graze in a field BUT i eat big meals thats the problem and if i eat small i start to crave real bad and end up eating any thing to get rid of the craving.
    if i bulk some more i would be happy and after i have finished bulking i will start to work on a fat burning plan still eating what i eat but really get my ass in gear on the cardio

i belive it is true that hgh will improve my body internally and externally if used right. IS THIS TRUE???

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Stay away from the HGH, at least until you get diet and training in check. No sense building on an extra floor to the house if the foundation isn't strong enough to hold it up.

As for dieting, quit looking at it as such. Just proper placement of your macros and adjusting over all calories along with cardio and you will lose bf without feeling like your dieting. Most of my competitors I train never feel hungry or unsatisfied until we get to 3-4 weeks out from their shows.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    Stay away from the HGH, at least until you get diet and training in check. No sense building on an extra floor to the house if the foundation isn't strong enough to hold it up.

As for dieting, quit looking at it as such. Just proper placement of your macros and adjusting over all calories along with cardio and you will lose bf without feeling like your dieting. Most of my competitors I train never feel hungry or unsatisfied until we get to 3-4 weeks out from their shows.
    the foundations are fantastic legs are solid arms are solid just have a beer gutt and love handels

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm talking about your diet and training. Don't ever rely on growth or AS over diet. You will benefit so much more from it if you can get yourself a bit leaner first and than perhaps get on it than. HGH can be beneficial but too many think it's the Holy Grail when in reality the bang for the buck isn't worth it.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it seems like you're going to keep asking basically the same questions until somebody tells you want you want to hear. "Yea bro, start HGH ASAP - you're gonna increase LBM immediately and the bodyfat is gonna just melt away even if you eat anything and everything you want!".

Sorry, but if you're not willing to commit to changing your diet and working toward your goals, you're in the wrong section. MANY of us here including myself were fat slobs (i was 255lbs @ 5'11 2 years ago) and with the help of the good people on these boards, were able to transform ourselves for the most part. There's no reason you can't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it seems like you're going to keep asking basically the same questions until somebody tells you want you want to hear. "Yea bro, start HGH ASAP - you're gonna increase LBM immediately and the bodyfat is gonna just melt away even if you eat anything and everything you want!".

Sorry, but if you're not willing to commit to changing your diet and working toward your goals, you're in the wrong section. MANY of us here including myself were fat slobs (i was 255lbs @ 5'11 2 years ago) and with the help of the good people on these boards, were able to transform ourselves for the most part. There's no reason you can't do the same.
    hahahaha yeah thats what i want to here ha. no really i know that it will help me lose a little fat but thats not just the reason i want to use it

i been reading that they is so many diffrent benifishal things that hgh will help me with, just because i am a fat pig why do you all think i should not use it?. IF, and i am not saying i am going to just dive in and use it but IF i do WOULD IT BE BENIFISHAL. i know i need to lose fat but i am just asking could it do me harm if used in the right manner?

i will take your advice on board and try get rid of this ridiculous belly do you know were i can find a really good diet plan, i dont want feel like am not satisfied after a meal thats when my diet f**ks up

thanks guys for your advice

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    You cant look at it as a "diet" you need to look at it as permanently changing how you eat. Dieting doesnt work, but eat right does. You cant eat good for a few months then go back to eating shit, it doesnt work like that. Lifestyle changes...i took my awhile to realize that, but when I did, I finally lost the 90lb i needed.

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    You cant look at it as a "diet" you need to look at it as permanently changing how you eat. Dieting doesnt work, but eat right does. You cant eat good for a few months then go back to eating shit, it doesnt work like that. Lifestyle changes...i took my awhile to realize that, but when I did, I finally lost the 90lb i needed.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. You have to change your habits, this is not a quick fix. Dieting for a few months and going back to crappy eating will only result in messing with your metabolism in a bad way, and you'll most likely wind up fatter in the long run.

i found this untill i find some thing to suit
    Breakfast

1/2 Grapefuit or Juice
    1 Slice of Toast
    1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
    Black Coffee or Tea

lunch
    1/2 cup Tuna
    1 Slice Toast
    Black Coffee or Tea

dinner
    2 Slices (3 oz.) of any Meat
    1 cup String Beans
    1 cup Carrots or Beets
    1 small Apple
    1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

Second Day

Breakfast
    1 hard-boiled Egg
    1 Slice of Toast
    1/2 Banana
    Black Coffee or Tea

dinner
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    or: 1/2 cup Tuna
    5 Saltine Crackers

lunch
    2 Wieners
    1 cup Cabbage or Broccoli
    1/2 cup Carrots
    or Turnip Greens
    1/2 Banana
    1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

Third Day

Breakfast
    1 hard-boiled Egg
    1 Slice Toast
    Black Coffee or Tea

dinner
    1 Slice Cheddar Cheese
    5 Saltine Crackers
    1 small Apple
    Black Coffee or Tea

lunch
    1 cup Tuna
    1 cup Carrots or Beets
    1 cup Green Beans
    or Cauliflower
    1 cup Cantaloupe
    or 1 small Apple
    1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

i can lose a stone in just one week but after the one week i must change my life stile so i have just one week to come up with a plan.

how about having 8 small meals aday ? i need to find a 1000 cal diet aday that i will enjoy.

i started doing cordio this morning i was in the gym at 6.30am but can only do 40 mins as i need get back to work, **** am so unfit could only do 15 mins on cross trainer. 5 mins on 5 mins off i guess i will be able to do more if i do it monday to friday every morning and get on the bike 30 mins every night

do any of your guys have any recipes or any good idears on how to eat right

thank agen for your replys
    Last edited by rabbit229; 09-10-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Bro, that's a crap diet you posted. I'm at work now, but when I get home tonight i'll post a great article/guideline for you to follow and construct a good diet.

PS - 1000 calorie/day diet? You're gonna starve yourself and slow your metabolism to a crawl. What I post up later will help you sort that all out though, hang tight!

Thread Information