Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    dam gonna hit the tread mill i think thanks twsitlol 45 mins of elliptical saying i burned 500 cals.. i was jus doing it to add to the cals burned from a 2 hr work out should i run or interval or what maybe jog for a bit lol

shadowlid is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys. Same problem with my diet. Cant eat. Honestly yesterday i took 3 scoops of No explode and drunk one protein shake after workout thats it. Then i ran 4 miles. later that day. But when i run i will run for lets say 5 mine walk for 3minutes run for 5 minutes walk for 7mins something like that. I can do 4 miles in about 1hour. So im not over doing it i dont think.

Also i weight trained 5 days this week. I have gained some strength already not much but i can tell a difference. Im going to get this done.

I finally got to hang out with her. And it seems she wants to date around. F u c k. Im the nice guy and i be damned if i finishing last this time. She has super strict parents and she is a rebel. Any tips the sweet guy shit aint working. And i honestly dont know how to be an ass. Maybe if i shoot 500mg of TestE in my ass every 2 weeks i can be an ass?? LOL

Im going here in about 30minutes to buy the stuff for my 6 meal diet. I am hovering around 204-208 haven't seen much change. Of course its only been 2 weeks seems like months. Doing diet is the easy part getting the girl will be the challenge.

Thanks for keeping up with me fellas.

Shadow

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I was about to reply, that shouldn't she like you just for you. Alot of mature chics will like a guy for who he is, not caring if he has a few extra pounds. A girl knows if she'd sleep with you within 10-15 secs. of meeting you. You've been put into the friend zone. You've seen no changes because you're not eating, your body is in a catabloic state. Eat correctly and slow your cardio down, you're out of control with it! You're not gonna change her mind so theres no rush now!

Giving up is for f***ing P u s s y s. If you think just because she said that. That im gonna not still try your wrong. Now i will work harder. Just to show her what she missed out on.

Just went and bought me some food.
    Gonna start on monday. Im gonna ease into it dont want to gain back anything i lost. I will gradullay start upping my calorie intake on over the next 3 weeks. Any advice for this. Like i said i might have been eating 600cal a day. Just dont feel like eating. So i guess ill shoot for 1000cal a day then 1500 then 2000 then the 3rd week do the full 2000-2500 calorie diet.

I actually enjoy the cardio. Why is it such a bad thing. What happens to my body when i over work it. It gives me time to think and i just enjoy it.

Also im about to start a shit storm here but I just bought some clen . Now i have done my reading and i know how to counter all the effects i just went and bought all the taurine that gnc had and i just bought some potassium gluconate 99. ALso i have read up on how to dose it.

I will make sure im on the right diet before i do any clen im not just gonna jump into this like a moron. I will do it natural until i hit a wall. Then use the clen to get me down to my goal. I might hit my goal nature? If i can lose 2-3lbs of fat a week natural then ill save the clen til i come off a cycle. Or just not use it at all. But i want to have it if i need it.
    Last edited by shadowlid; 09-25-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlid View Post
    Giving up is for f***ing P u s s y s. If you think just because she said that. That im gonna not still try your wrong. Now i will work harder. Just to show her what she missed out on.

Just went and bought me some food.
    Gonna start on monday. Im gonna ease into it dont want to gain back anything i lost. I will gradullay start upping my calorie intake on over the next 3 weeks. Any advice for this. Like i said i might have been eating 600cal a day. Just dont feel like eating. So i guess ill shoot for 1000cal a day then 1500 then 2000 then the 3rd week do the full 2000-2500 calorie diet.Don't go above 2500k for now

I actually enjoy the cardio. Why is it such a bad thing. What happens to my body when i over work it. It gives me time to think and i just enjoy it.
    It is definitely not a bad thing. Go for it, do as much as you want...

Also im about to start a shit storm here but I just bought some clen . Now i have done my reading and i know how to counter all the effects i just went and bought all the taurine that gnc had and i just bought some potassium gluconate 99. ALso i have read up on how to dose it.
    Ok. We are not concerned with building muscle are we?

I will make sure im on the right diet before i do any clen im not just gonna jump into this like a moron. I will do it natural until i hit a wall. Then use the clen to get me down to my goal. I might hit my goal nature? If i can lose 2-3lbs of fat a week natural then ill save the clen til i come off a cycle. Or just not use it at all. But i want to have it if i need it.
    Get your diet in check, ease into the calories. Also when you hit 2000 cals, up your cardio. You are most likely having issues with eating because of all the caffeine and supps.

as for your cardio, you should walk for less time. More time at a high intensity.
    Last edited by Twist; 09-25-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: some calorie changes after reading stats.

RGR i am getting up there were i am running more. Im easing in on the diet. getting easier to hold down food. Though i still gag when i eat for some reason.
    Today i had a chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice, and a catfish fillet. Tomorrow im gonna try and up it eat 3 meals. I should be able to hold it down this should help me in the gym also i have been running out of energy.

I will up the intensity it should be easier with more calories in my body.

As always i will keep you updated.

I kept talking to this girl she says she is not ready for a relationship that she still misses her boyfriend in another state. Well if this is not bull shit then i might still have a chance ether way i want to be a fuking beast and then she what she thinks.

I have decided to just go ahead and do the clen and get it over with cut this fat as fast as possible. Got all the stuff i need and done abunch of reading today.

Again thank you Twist i owe you one.

Hey bro you are probably sick from the caffeine. I get the same way. Caffeine along with other stimulants make your stomach smaller, making holding down food difficult.

Hey guys update.
    Im down to 204lbs.
    Leaning out some more can start to see my abs a little.
    Gained some strength. Ive gained 25lbs on bench so far. Doing sit ups with 15lb weight and i can run a straight mile no problem.
    Been slacking on my cardio due to school and work but im gonna get back on it soon.
    Overall i feel good and cant wait til i can start bulking.

The progress is just rolling in. Great Job bro and thanks for checking in. Down 15lbs in fat, and up in everything else. Keep killing it.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Ok dammit im getting into shape. There is this beautiful girl that just started working at my work. There is just something about here that make me go crazy. She just moved her from out of state so she does not know many people and she does not have a boy friend yet.

Enough with that. I need to lost fat fast. No bull shit. Tell me what i need to do and i will do it. Yesterday i didn't eat anything except having 2 protein shakes. I asked and this is the wrong way to do it.

I have the will power. I just need to get the diet right. I have the money i just dont want to lose out because i was to slow.

So does the atkins diet work. I need some help what foods do i need to eat. I dont dilike many foods so just like what i need. I want to get rapid fat lose. If i have to run 7 days a week for 2 hours straight then thats what i will do.

Im not letting this one slip away. Please help me guys.

Im 6"3'
    215-220lbs
    around 22% bf if i measured it right.

What do i need to give you guys to help me. I just want to lose the fat so i can start bulking.
    Don't do atkins...It's not healthy and you can't go your whole life not eating carbs....The bottomline is that your body actually NEEDS carbs......People think carbs are bad but they are not....Carbs do not make people fat, a fattening diet and no exercise make people fat.

Meal 1 - plain oats and egg whites

Meal 2 - protein shake

meal 3 - chicken and rice...veggies

meal 4 - chicken and rice..veggies

meal 5 - ground turkey patty and yam..veggies

meal 6 - protein shake

Do cardio as much as possible..If you can, get in 45 minutes to 1 hour a day...personally, I like to run for the first 15 to get the heart rate up and start breakin a sweat fast then hit the stair master for 30.....

Protein shake should have virtually no fat or sugar....Make sure you look on the back because a lot of them have a lot of fat and sugar....

MAKE SURE NOT TO USE BUTTER, CHEESE OR SUGAR IN ANY OF YOURS MEALS AND ONLY DRINK WATER....If you do all this, you'll lose weight

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Don't do atkins...It's not healthy and you can't go your whole life not eating carbs....The bottomline is that your body actually NEEDS carbs......People think carbs are bad but they are not....Carbs do not make people fat, a fattening diet and no exercise make people fat.

Meal 1 - plain oats and egg whites

Meal 2 - protein shake

meal 3 - chicken and rice...veggies

meal 4 - chicken and rice..veggies

meal 5 - ground turkey patty and yam..veggies

meal 6 - protein shake

Do cardio as much as possible..If you can, get in 45 minutes to 1 hour a day...personally, I like to run for the first 15 to get the heart rate up and start breakin a sweat fast then hit the stair master for 30.....

Protein shake should have virtually no fat or sugar....Make sure you look on the back because a lot of them have a lot of fat and sugar....

MAKE SURE NOT TO USE BUTTER, CHEESE OR SUGAR IN ANY OF YOURS MEALS AND ONLY DRINK WATER....If you do all this, you'll lose weight
    I forgot to put on the 4th meal I would switch that meal out every other day with a salad with chicken breast....olive oil and vinegar for dressing

We have already covered this bro but thanks for the input. Glad to see some people who like carbs too!

Yea im eating nasty ass plain oats as we speak.

But got to do it. Gonna run cardio after work. Ill try and keep yall updated more often.

Yea im eating nasty ass plain oats as we speak.

But got to do it. Gonna run cardio after work. Ill try and keep yall updated more often.
    You can actually make oats taste pretty good if you put a scoop of chocolate protein powder in the oats and mix it up....It gives it a sweet flavor and makes it taste much better..Plus its a scoop of protein.....Some people I tell don't like it, but I love it and eat it almost every time that way.

Or if you add some blueberries (Not too much) into the oats it will give it a sweet flavor and add an overall better taste to the whole bowl....

One last personal favorite is tossing a few dashes of cinnamon with the oats...Not bad at all and pretty tasty...

Hey guys. Same problem with my diet. Cant eat. Honestly yesterday i took 3 scoops of No explode and drunk one protein shake after workout thats it. Then i ran 4 miles. later that day. But when i run i will run for lets say 5 mine walk for 3minutes run for 5 minutes walk for 7mins something like that. I can do 4 miles in about 1hour. So im not over doing it i dont think.

Also i weight trained 5 days this week. I have gained some strength already not much but i can tell a difference. Im going to get this done.

I finally got to hang out with her. And it seems she wants to date around. F u c k. Im the nice guy and i be damned if i finishing last this time. She has super strict parents and she is a rebel. Any tips the sweet guy shit aint working. And i honestly dont know how to be an ass. Maybe if i shoot 500mg of TestE in my ass every 2 weeks i can be an ass?? LOL

Im going here in about 30minutes to buy the stuff for my 6 meal diet. I am hovering around 204-208 haven't seen much change. Of course its only been 2 weeks seems like months. Doing diet is the easy part getting the girl will be the challenge.

Thanks for keeping up with me fellas.

Shadow
    You'll tend to find this happens in life....You find this perfect girl, treat her like a princess and act like you would do anything for her and then you doesn't want to be with anyone....Thats the trick, because chicks don't want some guy who she knows is totally into her and could easily have him...And it really doesn't matter if your shredded or not, if you're all over her like a nut in a shell she'll try to get even farther away.....

She wants a guy that is out having fun talking to other girls and hangin out like he could care less if he hooks up with her or not....that will start to make her jealous and she'll start wondering why all these girls are all over you and want a piece of it.....

I've been around a few times and everytime I've tried to be all over some girl it never seemed to work out...But those times when I really didn't give a shit, I ended up ****ing them.....

Listen, I guarantee this will work....If you want this chick all over your nuts I suggest you bring in a GOOD LOOKING chick into your work while she is there and eat lunch with her right in front of her to show her you could give a 2 shits and that you got your own life and got hot chicks if you want....But MAKE CERTAIN, you make it clear that this chick is not your girlfriend and just some chick that hangs out with you sometimes...Throw out that this chick is always blowing you up but you don't want it...She'll see you with this hot chick and think, damn thats not even good enough for him....The more chicks you bring in the better...Ask a close friend thats a girl or whatever but I tell you this shit works man......

But its a tricky game here...You can't COMPLETELY blow her off or she might really think you don't like her....You got to **** with her mind......Still flirt with her but don't be all over her like your about ready to marry her.....You got to act like you would hook up with her but could really care less if it happens or not...Have your buddies come into work with some girls and wait for you to get off to out to the bars....I tell you man, this is when the girl will start puttin out more vibes to you....Call her or ask out her to come out with you and party but maybe only once a week or even once every 2 weeks....You got to act like its a, YOU WANT TO COME OUT OR NOT BECAUSE I AM AND I'M GOING TO PARTY EITHER WAY.....

I know it might be hard to act that way if thats not how you really feel.....But I guarantee you will end up getting this chick and boning the shit out of her if you play it like this.....And even more so because the way you portray her as a party girl...

AND ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING....YOU CANNOT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE DOING THIS ONE PURPOSE TO MAKE HER JEALOUS OR ELSE SHE'LL JUST THINK YOU'RE A DOUCHE AND SHE WILL LIKE YOU EVEN LESS......

^We moved past this now...^

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    ^We moved past this now...^
    I'm always late.....Ha ha damn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information