Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

Mild alcohol consumption, during cycle and not on cycle

whats up all..i was just curious..now i know some of you are going to go into autopilot robot mode with "NO DRINKING, AT ALL"..but im curious..i have a stiff drink or two before bed almost every night (sometimes only a night or two a week, it depends)..keep in mind i shaved off 20% of my bodyfat while keeping mild drinking there..i always drink vodka and diet mountain dew to avoid the carbs(and i like the taste)..im never hungover and it doesnt affect my workout (i do get plastered once every few months, then i will be hungover)..is this drinking on moderation ok? i just started a tren e and sustanon cycle, but i could cut out the drinking if 100% necessary

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    It's obviously generally not advised, but it won't have any detrimental effect on your health to a point where it would need serious attention.

If you MUST drink for whatever reason, do it wisely.

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    is that your arm/forearm?! Good Lord man..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    No, it's Frank McGraths's. My photos are in my album.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Drinking on steroids (other than orals and winny etc - liver damage) is better on cycle than off. You are already shut down and inject testosterone (hopefully) so you are not gonna hurt your t levels much at all; you should have antiestrogens on hand so that's not a problem; you are retaining more water in your muscles so bad dehydration is less common. Drinking on or off cycle is not advised, but I would rather drink on cycle because I have a lower chance of waking up (after skipping a meal or eating shit) with detrimental blows to my gains.

anyway don't drink every night.

Thread Information