Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Op: can you post a pic because in the avy you are not 6-7%bf. It would help a lot.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    dont talk sh!t bigslick haha jk but no man honestly I think I can do it, like close to 210 i mean. ive gained weight before so I mean I can do it again. But yea i like my metabolism most of the time when im trying to pack on some size it sucks but the rest of the time i love it.

Twist the picture in my avy was some random one i found online I used back when I had dialup so i didnt have to spend all day uploading a picture. But I might be wrong about the bf% now its gone up a little since ive been at school, but i think ive got a picture on my facebook i can upload or ill get one off my phone and put it on here in just a little bit. I actually had a pretty similar look as far as abs go twist based on your avy like as far as how well they showed and stuff but ill get back on here in a little bit and post one up

okay

Ok this is just a picture of my abs that I found sorry its not very good quality or like a whole body shot. I gotta go hit up verizon and get my phone replaced then I should be able to take a new one of more full body or whatever. But hope this helps a little just based on my abs

Edit: Also I forgot to mention to help you get a little better idea, they dont as much as they used to since ive been trying to gain some weight but I used to have some veins that showed right around my waistband like at the bottom of my abs and stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210-220 by december-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 09-20-2010 at 10:48 AM.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    My man - you are Thin (note the capital T)

I was going to say you were 175lbs, but at 6'5 - your organs and bones probably weigh 180lbs.

Yes, you need to put some meat on. Almost inclined to just have you eat. Make wise food choices, keep the protein high, and eat....with your metabolism, the fat will fall off.

What are your max lifts?

What kind of training style?

That picture was when i weighed 185 lol so im about 10lbs heavier than that now but I have always had a thin waist and stomach and everything but a little bit broader shoulders and my chest used to be bigger. Believe it or not in that picture my arms were like 15" i think which is by no means big but at 6'5 and my weight i didnt feel too bad and my strength.

But my max lifts before the summer:
    Bench-was well over 300 until i hurt my elbows, but on my second set on chest day or for a burn out after everything I would do 225 for 10-12 reps then go on to do like 255x5, 275x4, and before I hurt my elbows I would do one more set between 285-300.
    Also on incline dumbbell I would do 70x8,80x8,95x6
    Closegrip bench:225x5
    Seated Shoulder press warm up and a few sets then last two were 185 to failure(10) then 205x5
    Pullups: Would do a couple sets of wide grip to get warm then hang a 45 below me and go to failure, then a 25, then a 10 all of wide grip

Couldnt squat or deadlift because of my broken L5 but before I broke it i did 405 on deadlift for 5....i broke the vertebrae deadlifting actually i sacrificed form to get a rep and it broke

Current rough estimates on max's:
    Bench:275-290 according to rep max charts, lost alot of strength and size in my chest
    incline dumbbell 70x8,80x8, 90x8
    Dips:Hang a 45LB Plate below me at end of workout for a few sets of 8-10
    Close Grip Bench: 185x6-7 for like 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns: Start at about 140 to get going and work up to about 210x6 just as my last set
    T Bar Rows :normally 3 plates for however many reps and normally end up w/ 3 plus a 25
    Cant deadlift or squat
    Shoulder press work up from 135x10 to 185x5

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head lol if you need some more ideas on my lifts just ask
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 09-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    That picture was when i weighed 185 lol so im about 10lbs heavier than that now but I have always had a thin waist and stomach and everything but a little bit broader shoulders and my chest used to be bigger. Believe it or not in that picture my arms were like 15" i think which is by no means big but at 6'5 and my weight i didnt feel too bad and my strength.

But my max lifts before the summer:
    Bench-was well over 300 until i hurt my elbows, but on my second set on chest day or for a burn out after everything I would do 225 for 10-12 reps then go on to do like 255x5, 275x4, and before I hurt my elbows I would do one more set between 285-300.
    Also on incline dumbbell I would do 70x8,80x8,95x6
    Closegrip bench:225x5
    Seated Shoulder press warm up and a few sets then last two were 185 to failure(10) then 205x5
    Pullups: Would do a couple sets of wide grip to get warm then hang a 45 below me and go to failure, then a 25, then a 10 all of wide grip

Couldnt squat or deadlift because of my broken L5 but before I broke it i did 405 on deadlift for 5....i broke the vertebrae deadlifting actually i sacrificed form to get a rep and it broke

Current rough estimates on max's:
    Bench:275-290 according to rep max charts, lost alot of strength and size in my chest
    incline dumbbell 70x8,80x8, 90x8
    Dips:Hang a 45LB Plate below me at end of workout for a few sets of 8-10
    Close Grip Bench: 185x6-7 for like 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns: Start at about 140 to get going and work up to about 210x6 just as my last set
    T Bar Rows :normally 3 plates for however many reps and normally end up w/ 3 plus a 25
    Cant deadlift or squat
    Shoulder press work up from 135x10 to 185x5

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head lol if you need some more ideas on my lifts just ask
    Skinny fvcker is stronger then me!! I hate you!!

Haha maybe its the height that makes me just look skinnier or something but anytime im in the gym im stronger than like everyone unless they are pretty stout or just massive lol.

I wanna get back to where I was on strength tho, ill post my chest workout I do tonight afterwards

whats your alls estimate on bf% in that picture? I know its small and hard to tell, but actually I got alot lower than whatever I was in that picture...it was when I took mdrol but still llol i was shredded

Tough to tell from that pic alone, but maybe 9%?

I have a friend that got measured with the calipers and he said he came out at 9% and im alot leaner than him so i figured it was lower because his abs arent nearly as defined or anything but i might be wrong lol

That pic has you below 9 I would say. It's tough to tell. Either way lb is right, you need to eat. Mdrol is deceptive as it fills your muscles with water and it doesn't necessarily mean you gained any muscle.

I would stick to clean calories still though. Get as much nutrients in you as you can and supplement it with other stuff like dessert. Don't hold back on the calories. I am also thinking you are not lifting to get big but you are lifting to get strong. This will have different effects on your body.

Yea twist thats how I pretty much always have lifted was more geared for strength than size, but I started working more for it by incorporating dumbell work and stuff. Now Im shooting alot more for size than I was before im doing higher reps instead to see if I can get more out of it

Yea twist thats how I pretty much always have lifted was more geared for strength than size, but I started working more for it by incorporating dumbell work and stuff. Now Im shooting alot more for size than I was before im doing higher reps instead to see if I can get more out of it
    good deal. It probably dealt you a really strong base which is good and will work toward your advantage later.

Ok good thing because I love being strong I just wanna add the size in there now lol

Pretty decent since I assume you have gorilla arms, which makes movements like the bench more more difficult (yet easier on deads, albeit you can't do). I don't max, but usually finish up my routine with 350 for 3-4. Being 6'1, I can sympthasize with the long arms.

Believe it or not, Deads and Squats CAN be forgotten and mass still obtained, albeit more difficult. You should be rowing (barbell and dbell) every back session and leg pressing (assuming this doesn't bother you) your ass off.

So far, let's just LB the food. Protein in every meal (40g minimum) and then whatever else isn't nailed down. I'm pretty convinced you aren't going to get fat and if you do add some unwanted lbs, you'll shred them pretty easily.

AND forget thoughts of juice. I think you did, just making sure.

Yea thanks man, I still have a leg day my legs and lower back are very weak from where everything hurt too bad to consistently do but the past month i have been doing leg press, leg extensions and curls and some other stuff. I do my normal back routine as well just without deadlifts and stuff and I do the back extensions to work on strengthening it up to protect it because I broke it twice in 3 months since my muscles became so weak back there from my brace and everything.

And I think ive gained about a lb or 2 now since about a week and a half ago or so so i think its working i can tell a little bit went to my little tum tum haha but its all good ill burn it off later.

Also LBSOMEIRON not planning on juice anytime soon the only thing i considered was mdrol but the one time i took it even with a proper pct it shut my balls and dick both down bad. I had to get liquid cia to get it like fully hard it wasnt too fun but luckily my gf was understanding and once i got it working again with cia i made up for it all with boners that didnt go down even after nutting haha.

I'm not going to now but if I did anything it would either be test, or mdrol kickstart and test, and possibly include insulin in there. but for now im just gonna sell my stockpile haha

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    amg i feel like shit im like 50 lbs more than him and im not evne close to putting up that weight jesus i got work to do.. lookin ripped tho man.. trade?

185 shoulder press.. thats not dumbells or else i quit

Hex no it's not dbells, but I'm still sorta impressed given how skinny he is.

I want a video cam of all your lifts.

I'm kidding. Props. Keep LB'ing.

haha i was at 205x5 on shoulder press after doing 185 to failure i went down tho now lol to just 185x5 as my last set normally

today is shoulders we will see how it goes, my weight is staying higher now consistently so ive gone up a little.

Also idk if anyone is still looking at this, but I normally start off with barbell shoulder press, do you all think going down to my mouth roughly is low enough? Thats where I have always gone but didnt know what your alls input was.
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 09-21-2010 at 04:37 PM.

today is shoulders we will see how it goes, my weight is staying higher now consistently so ive gone up a little.

Also idk if anyone is still looking at this, but I normally start off with barbell shoulder press, do you all think going down to my mouth roughly is low enough? Thats where I have always gone but didnt know what your alls input was.
    I touch the top of my chest with a barbell shoulder press.

Thats what I used to always do but when I was younger it made my shoulder blade hurt really bad afterwards for like a week or two I think it was from the position of the seat back but still. So now I normally go to my mouth to chin area but I still do some all the way down to my chest or right about there like my warm up and sets up to 135-155

Start with laterals

Giant set - push press, smith BNP, arnolds.

4 sets rear delt

Finish with rack laterals, 3 sets down the rack. 65, 55, 45, 35 etc.

You should have to drive home with your knees.

If you can brush your teeth tomorrow, you didn't train hard enough.

BNP - ear level, no lower.

BNP? im assuming some kind of shoulder press just dont know the variation. i havent had a good enough shoulder workout in awhile the people i normally workout with are smaller and normally wear out alot faster or just dont push themselves as hard. But i did a TON today lol
    BB Shoulder press-warm up, 135x10,155x8,185x6 (started to go for strength then realized whoah buddy wrong reps lol)
    DB Shoulder Press- 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
    Lateral raises
    front raises
    upright rows
    shrugs
    cant think of the name of one but i finished up with it, hold your arms at a 90 degree angle facing up and shoulders parallel and lower the weight to level at shoulder height then back up, that really got my shoulders toasted to finish it off
    I did one or two more things I just really was trying to get them worn out my shoulders have alot of endurance when it comes to lifting for some reason it takes ALOT to get them truly sore and dead. I may not be able to lift a weight for another rep at the end of the workout but a couple minutes later im right back to being strong, today however on my very last set all together i got to where 15lb dumbbells on lateral raises made me wanna cry so i think i did good haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information