Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member

amount of carb sources?

Hey guys trying to make my diet even better and right now I eat ONLY two carb sources: Oats and brown rice (besides post w.o obviously). Is it okay to only have two sources? I ask because i feel these keep me the leanest when I bulk compared to other foods and make me feel AMAZING because of the low gi and stable energy throughout the day. Other carbs like pasta and potatoes just leave me feeling tired and bloated. Not to mention I can guzzle down alot of it and still have a 4000cal/day bulking diet. I feel it doesnt matter since my diet is super clean and over 4000cals/day. I gain way more muscle eating clean than dirty and feel better and look better.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    oats, brown rice, and sweet potatos, and rarely 9 grain are my sources of carbs. I don't see any problem with only 2. Sometimes brown rice just doesn't seem to give me that full feeling i like from potatoes

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    oats, brown rice, and sweet potatos, and rarely 9 grain are my sources of carbs. I don't see any problem with only 2. Sometimes brown rice just doesn't seem to give me that full feeling i like from potatoes
    OOO ya I need to give sweets a try because regular white potatoes BLOW personally. They make me feel wayyy too tired and spike insulin too much.

And I know how you feel about rice not filling you up. but in a way I don't mind because when your eating 8 means a day and 4000+ cals, being full isnt always a good thing.
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-16-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information