Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11

    Diet Assistance needed please

    Hi Gents

    I would much appreaciate it if you could assist me.

    Im currently trying to bulk

    im 23years old 182 pounds 15% bodyfat

    meal 1
    six omega 3 eggs
    100 grams of oat meal

    meal 2
    250g chicken breast with 250 grams rice

    meal 3
    250grams chicken breast with 7 Oat cakes

    meal 4
    250 grams chicken breast with 100grams oat meal

    meal 5
    post workout shake
    60grams carbs, 40 grams protein


    meal 6
    same as meal 3 + weight gainer shake

    meal 7
    300grams cottage cheese with 2 tbspoons of natty pb

    it breaks down to about

    400grams protein 350 grams of carbs 100 grams of fat

    4000 kcals per day. its getting to the point of when i cant down any extra food and need to add more shakes.

    im using 500mg of test e per week its week 6 now. i have gained only 1kg so i know im not eating enough,

    im not sure wheather to increase carbs or protein or fat.

    I Have noticed :

    -hair loss
    -acne
    -puffy nips
    -increased waist size..

    so i know the gear isnt bunk (could be underdosed?)

    Any advice would be much appreaciated guys and girls

    Many Thanks

    Rump

  2. #2
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,995
    You have no vegetables in your diet. I hope thats brown rice in meal 2. Baseline or GB could help you out more with this without macro's per meal i'm not even gonna try to do all the math

  3. #3
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Hi Gents

    I would much appreaciate it if you could assist me.

    Im currently trying to bulk

    I wouldn't try to bulk at 15% bodyfat. I did it at 15% and wasn't thrilled with the results. Next time I won't do it until i'm 10% or lower - but this is obviously your choice

    im 23years old 182 pounds 15% bodyfat

    meal 1
    six omega 3 eggs
    100 grams of oat meal

    Add 4-6 whites

    meal 2
    250g chicken breast with 250 grams rice

    What kind of rice?

    meal 3
    250grams chicken breast with 7 Oat cakes

    Oat cakes aren't the greatest carb source. Try for something cleaner, like sweet potato, yam, quinoa, lentils, beans, etc. Add more veggies

    meal 4
    250 grams chicken breast with 100grams oat meal

    Veggies

    meal 5
    post workout shake
    60grams carbs, 40 grams protein

    What kind of carbs? What kind of protein?

    meal 6
    same as meal 3 + weight gainer shake

    Weight gainer shake isn't necessary. If you need more protein/carbs in this meal, just eat more of the food you're already eating

    meal 7
    300grams cottage cheese with 2 tbspoons of natty pb

    it breaks down to about

    400grams protein 350 grams of carbs 100 grams of fat

    4000 kcals per day. its getting to the point of when i cant down any extra food and need to add more shakes.

    im using 500mg of test e per week its week 6 now. i have gained only 1kg so i know im not eating enough,

    im not sure wheather to increase carbs or protein or fat.

    I Have noticed :

    -hair loss
    -acne
    -puffy nips
    -increased waist size..

    so i know the gear isnt bunk (could be underdosed?)

    IMO you're a tad young and BF is a bit on the high side to be using AAS, but I guess it's too late since you've already started. You're obviously suffering DHT and estro related sides. Are you running an AI along with your cycle? If not, do so immediately - and RESEARCH first or you could really screw yourself up

    Any advice would be much appreaciated guys and girls

    Many Thanks

    Rump

    Comments in bold

  4. #4
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    I cant see why ur not gaining weight on that diet!

    It is pretty good as it is

    I would like to see more red meat tho

    Looks clean and full of what u need

    However if ur not gaining, u need to add more calories

    Are you consistently eating this day in day out?

    I can have a closer look laiter

  5. #5
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks everyone for giving feedback. I really appreaciate it.

    Gbrice-
    1. i couldnt get my hands on an Ai at the start but i have now. Im going to be running Armidex at 0.25 every other day. I have been taking Nolva 20mg per day when i got the puffy nipples and now ive tapered it down to 10mg per day.

    2.my post workout shake is 60 grams dextrose, 40 grams whey hydrosolate.

    3. i will add the vedgetables, add the extra whites change the oatcakes to sweet potatoes and the rice is brown

    4. Is my protein intake too high?

    Many Thanks

    Rump

  6. #6
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Baseline

    1. I will try to add some beef into the diet.

    2. Yes i have been eating this for the past 2 weeks (before that i was eating lower cals but tapering it up slowly)

    3. I will add more kcals, would you suggest just adding more carbs or fats? my protein intake is quite high as it is i think

    Many Thanks

    Rump

  7. #7
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Baseline

    1. I will try to add some beef into the diet.

    2. Yes i have been eating this for the past 2 weeks (before that i was eating lower cals but tapering it up slowly)

    3. I will add more kcals, would you suggest just adding more carbs or fats? my protein intake is quite high as it is i think

    Many Thanks

    Rump
    You should always add calories over all macros in the ratio that you using (40 40 20 for example)

  8. #8
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Thanks everyone for giving feedback. I really appreaciate it.

    Gbrice-
    1. i couldnt get my hands on an Ai at the start but i have now. Im going to be running Armidex at 0.25 every other day. I have been taking Nolva 20mg per day when i got the puffy nipples and now ive tapered it down to 10mg per day.

    2.my post workout shake is 60 grams dextrose, 40 grams whey hydrosolate.

    3. i will add the vedgetables, add the extra whites change the oatcakes to sweet potatoes and the rice is brown

    4. Is my protein intake too high?

    Many Thanks

    Rump
    So the Nolva isn't doing anything for your problem? If it gets really bad, consider Letro but I would use that as a last resort, pretty volatile sh!t.

    Ok about the PWO shake. I'm not a fan of the dextrose thing, but you're bulking so I guess it's not a huge deal

    Protein intake - it's high IMO, especially given your stats. I'd say at the very least consider dropping protein to 350g and upping carbs to 400g.

  9. #9
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Gbrice-

    The nolva is keeping the problem down so i will get my hands on letro incase it really F*cks up.

    Regarding my protein intake i will switch over the macros.

    I have yet to feel the strength gains of Test E, is that mostly because of my diet?

    Also when i Jab, i use a 1 inch 23gram on my Glutes and rotate. Could it be that im not getting deep enough in the muscle?

    Many Thanks

    Rump

  10. #10
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Baseline -

    Yes im aware i should increase the kcals over all however there is only so much protein i can utilise due to my puny stats lol. So it woudlnt make sense to say to go on 5000kcals and have 500grams protein, 500grams carbs and 111 grams fat. Or would it? I thought i should just incrase the carbs slowly although that will change the macro nutrient ratios..

    Many thanks

    Rump

  11. #11
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Gbrice-

    The nolva is keeping the problem down so i will get my hands on letro incase it really F*cks up.

    Regarding my protein intake i will switch over the macros.

    I have yet to feel the strength gains of Test E, is that mostly because of my diet?

    Also when i Jab, i use a 1 inch 23gram on my Glutes and rotate. Could it be that im not getting deep enough in the muscle?

    Many Thanks

    Rump
    For the glutes, you should be using a 1.5 inch - that's typically a very 'meaty' area to get through. I used a 1 inch but pinned the quads.

    By week 6 you should definitely have some more strength... it could be a combination of your diet being off (although at 4000 kcal it's probably not the issue), you're not pinning deep enough, OR simply the gear is bunk.

    You should post in the AAS section for more help with this, and let those guys square you away over there.

  12. #12
    GoNoles99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    145
    6 whole eggs is a lot, I'd eat less wholes and have 8-10 egg whites

  13. #13
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Baseline -

    Yes im aware i should increase the kcals over all however there is only so much protein i can utilise due to my puny stats lol. So it woudlnt make sense to say to go on 5000kcals and have 500grams protein, 500grams carbs and 111 grams fat. Or would it? I thought i should just incrase the carbs slowly although that will change the macro nutrient ratios..

    Many thanks

    Rump
    Im just amazed that ur not gaining on this diet, how much cardio are you doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoNoles99 View Post
    6 whole eggs is a lot, I'd eat less wholes and have 8-10 egg whites
    Why is 6 eggs a lot? I eat 6 a day every day, when im bulking that can go up to 10 easily

  14. #14
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    And before anyone says "but all the cholesterol is bad for u" i was eating 10 eggs a day for over 12 weeks, i then got bloodwork done and my cholesterol was fine

  15. #15
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Baseline- I agree, im eating more then ive ever done in my life and im sure i have enough protein and carbs to synthesize muscle.

    With the eggs, i love them too much to cut them out lol

    I am not doing any cardio really, besides a 5 min bike before my workouts.

    do you think i should add more test? or add another compound?

    Many thanks

    Rump

  16. #16
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by rump View Post
    Baseline- I agree, im eating more then ive ever done in my life and im sure i have enough protein and carbs to synthesize muscle.

    With the eggs, i love them too much to cut them out lol

    I am not doing any cardio really, besides a 5 min bike before my workouts.

    do you think i should add more test? or add another compound?

    Many thanks

    Rump
    Do not add any more gear

    That is not the issue here, you must have a jacked metabolic rate if ur not gaining on 4000cal

    I get ur mtnce around 2320 (not taking into account activity levels) so would expect to see gains from 4k

    So it comes down to adding cals

    Drop protein to 350g


    Add 700cals in carbs (175g) and see how u respond
    Last edited by baseline_9; 09-20-2010 at 04:07 PM.

  17. #17
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    That puts you at 4.5K which is just crazey but it seems like u may need it

    I will come back tommorow and take a better look, dont have time now m8

  18. #18
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Do not add any more gear

    That is not the issue here, you must have a jacked metabolic rate if ur not gaining on 4000cal

    I get ur mtnce around 2320 (not taking into account activity levels) so would expect to see gains from 4k

    So it comes down to adding cals

    Drop protein to 350g


    Add 700cals in carbs (175g) and see how u respond
    ^^^ x2

  19. #19
    rump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Hi gents

    Thanks for all your help i really appreciate it. I will let you know how i get on.

    Many Thanks

    Rump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •